Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2021, 05:38 PM

I asked a question back on 1/24. Where can I find my post and answer?
Old Jan 26 2021, 05:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie81 View Post
I asked a question back on 1/24. Where can I find my post and answer?
Hi Angie,
You can find your posts by using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

The answer will have your post in a quote and may be one or several posts below yours depending on how busy the thread is.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2021, 05:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Is this ever going to get fixed?

This is getting very boooring waiting for something to change! The only thing I can see that has been added back in since the beginning of January is the tower crane, and that is not useful unless you are rearranging items on your farm. We were suppose to see items added back in the game in the coming weeks, not months! The super neighbor was supposed to be added back in in a couple days, that was over a week ago! I am loosing interest very rapidly and wonder if it will ever get fixed!

daveb,
Old Jan 26 2021, 05:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
This is getting very boooring waiting for something to change! The only thing I can see that has been added back in since the beginning of January is the tower crane, and that is not useful unless you are rearranging items on your farm. We were suppose to see items added back in the game in the coming weeks, not months! The super neighbor was supposed to be added back in in a couple days, that was over a week ago! I am loosing interest very rapidly and wonder if it will ever get fixed!

daveb,
Hi daveb,
I moved your post to the Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread.

I am sorry, but the developers are working hard at getting the remaining functions out. This is not a simple game and takes time to program and test each function to make sure it integrates correctly. If there are problems with it working correctly then they have to spend longer to get the code right before they can release that function.

Please be patient as they work through all this to get it out and right for you. Believe me they don't like all the delay either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2021, 09:03 PM

Default Gift box full - can't empty

Is there a way to empty the gift box? Mine full, can't receive or get gifts with it full. Help if possible and thanks.
Old Jan 26 2021, 09:06 PM

Okay, thank you for the info : )
Old Jan 26 2021, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Focus View Post
Is there a way to empty the gift box? Mine full, can't receive or get gifts with it full. Help if possible and thanks.
Hi Fuzzy Focus,
I moved your post to the Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread.

The only way you can empty it currently is to open your storage, click on the Go to market to sell under any product there, then when you get to the market click the tab for gifts. The only thing you can do is sell them.
It would be better just to wait for the gift box to be added. The gifts you have in your My Requests will stay there until you can accept them.
Old Jan 26 2021, 09:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I am sorry, but the developers are working hard at getting the remaining functions out. This is not a simple game and takes time to program and test each function to make sure it integrates correctly. If there are problems with it working correctly then they have to spend longer to get the code right before they can release that function.

Please be patient as they work through all this to get it out and right for you. Believe me they don't like all the delay either.
If I had a vote i'd pick SN but if it is harder then expected how about land upgrades.....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 26 2021, 10:00 PM

My map doesnt work (cannot buy land, etc) cant work on other farms, my buildings say there are animals to be processed but nothing happens when you click on them. Is this the norm or it just mine. Please advise
Old Jan 26 2021, 10:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomsonmarilyn32@yahoo.co View Post
My map doesnt work (cannot buy land, etc) cant work on other farms, my buildings say there are animals to be processed but nothing happens when you click on them. Is this the norm or it just mine. Please advise
Hi Marilyn,

The map is not available yet. You can see what is currently available in the first post of this thread.

The animal sheds on farm 1 will not show the message of what has been harvested, but if you check your storage it will have stored them. This is a known bug that has not been fixed yet.
Closed Thread