Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 14 2013, 04:22 AM

I guess I am confused. I never got into the watering tools, as my funds are limited, and had to be picky about what I purchased. For some reason I purchased the brown sprinkler, but never used it. A friend heard me "crying" about my 4 hour crops going bad too often and she thoughtfully sent me a red sprinkler, which is not the one to extend my time either. So, I thought I might purchase the next sprinkler up and the message "Locked, need Mobile sprinkler" shows up on the orange, green and purple sprinklers, not one of them saying which Mobile Sprinkler is required to unlock. Since I own 2 of them, (one a gift), seems I should be able to purchase a higher one, or at least the orange one
Old Dec 14 2013, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
I guess I am confused. I never got into the watering tools, as my funds are limited, and had to be picky about what I purchased. For some reason I purchased the brown sprinkler, but never used it. A friend heard me "crying" about my 4 hour crops going bad too often and she thoughtfully sent me a red sprinkler, which is not the one to extend my time either. So, I thought I might purchase the next sprinkler up and the message "Locked, need Mobile sprinkler" shows up on the orange, green and purple sprinklers, not one of them saying which Mobile Sprinkler is required to unlock. Since I own 2 of them, (one a gift), seems I should be able to purchase a higher one, or at least the orange one
Hi! you can try the following, if your brown and red sprinklers are in storage, take them off and place them on a farm, close the farm, reopen and from that farm go to the store to see if the orange one is unlocked.

Or, take them off from storage, place them on a farm, close the game, reopen, put them back to storage and check if the orange one is unlocked.

You can read information about the sprinklers in the following thread from the Game Guide.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5153290

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 14 2013 at 08:49 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity