Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 23 2011, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
ok, if you have 150 + unopened gifts, how can you accept any more...my gift box will only hold 150...used to be more..but lately can't put any more in it, lol
You don't accept the gifts, you keep them in the gift requests. Then accept them when needed.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Feb 24 2011, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
ok, if you have 150 + unopened gifts, how can you accept any more...my gift box will only hold 150...used to be more..but lately can't put any more in it, lol

I am referring to the gifts sent daily by neighbors... the ones which I can open and accept, or exchange. I have them ready to "exchange" for something new if and when that happens.

Old Feb 24 2011, 03:01 PM

Default Facility Manager and the Chicken Coop and Dairy Barn

Any chance of getting the Chicken Coop, Dairy Barn and Wool Shed under Facility Manager control?
Old Feb 24 2011, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob07 View Post
Any chance of getting the Chicken Coop, Dairy Barn and Wool Shed under Facility Manager control?
Ditto......
Old Feb 24 2011, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob07 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
Ditto......
Hi, I like the idea myself , but it would be best to post in (if you have not already done so) in the Suggestion section
Old Feb 24 2011, 07:32 PM

I so loved the updates as per usual! And happy to see the facilities manager is fully working now! Nice The only thing I wish, when I bought the fork lift.. was that it would create a One button to Store them all! not just 1 button per factory. It is a bit quicker but a ruling button would be even better

Thanks again
Old Feb 25 2011, 10:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz_Fatale View Post
I so loved the updates as per usual! And happy to see the facilities manager is fully working now! Nice The only thing I wish, when I bought the fork lift.. was that it would create a One button to Store them all! not just 1 button per factory. It is a bit quicker but a ruling button would be even better

Thanks again
I second this!~ A Super Forklift! Even if it's a FC upgrade it would be worth it!!! SO nice to have the facility manager fully functional - thank you, Devs.
Old Feb 25 2011, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post
I second this!~ A Super Forklift! Even if it's a FC upgrade it would be worth it!!! SO nice to have the facility manager fully functional - thank you, Devs.

I would not buy the forklift just because it still required attention to every facility. However... a super duper fork lifter might be worth considering.

You know that the devs will require the purchase of the first one before any Super Dooper..... like the Manuer spreader and other tools

Old Feb 25 2011, 10:46 AM

I hope this is not a bug, but when I upgraded farm 8 to the full size of 24X24, using farm cash to do so, I really got a farm of 26X26. I hope this is not a bug because I have many trees on the new land. However, I did not see this as an addition to new release.
Old Feb 25 2011, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygered View Post
I hope this is not a bug, but when I upgraded farm 8 to the full size of 24X24, using farm cash to do so, I really got a farm of 26X26. I hope this is not a bug because I have many trees on the new land. However, I did not see this as an addition to new release.

If all the patches of plowed land are placed edge, you will have more patches than the stated farm size.

For instance, the 24x24 will actually yield 32x32 patches.

Closed Thread