Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 25 2021, 01:28 PM

The best fix for fishing waterways is to purchase (farm cash) the boats. I have the purple one and it gets all the fish out of each water type with one click of the mouse.
Old Mar 25 2021, 01:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
What was the problem with the markets and when will they return?
Hi Alexm,
Only the developers know this information. They do not tell us what is left to be worked on or when they will be ready to release them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2021, 03:44 PM

I get this message now... help please

WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Old Mar 25 2021, 03:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I get this message now... help please

WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Hi Stoneface,
Try closing your browser, then reopen your farms and see if it works. If that doesn't work clear your browser cache, then close the browser, then reopen your farm. If that still doesn't work try restarting your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2021, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Stoneface,
Try closing your browser, then reopen your farms and see if it works. If that doesn't work clear your browser cache, then close the browser, then reopen your farm. If that still doesn't work try restarting your computer.
Thanks Taz

restarting did the trick.... so I can continue into year 10 on FT
Old Mar 26 2021, 11:50 AM

I have never had a problem with loading the game or playing it since the new version but do seem to have a bug in it. Often when I switch on trees to harvest, after I have done 2 or 3 farms, my game freezes, sometimes after a minute it seem to reload the game but then it says my browser doesnt support the new version, but if I close the browser its fine, other times it completely freezes and after about 2 mins it restarts my laptop. Its worse in full screen so I avoid that but unless I reload the game every couple of farms when doing trees I get this problem, doesnt happen when just normal farming. Just thought I would mention it in case there is a solution.
Old Mar 26 2021, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
I have never had a problem with loading the game or playing it since the new version but do seem to have a bug in it. Often when I switch on trees to harvest, after I have done 2 or 3 farms, my game freezes, sometimes after a minute it seem to reload the game but then it says my browser doesnt support the new version, but if I close the browser its fine, other times it completely freezes and after about 2 mins it restarts my laptop. Its worse in full screen so I avoid that but unless I reload the game every couple of farms when doing trees I get this problem, doesnt happen when just normal farming. Just thought I would mention it in case there is a solution.
Hi Lpeak,
If these are layered farms then what you are doing may be the only way to deal with this currently. The developers are concentrating on getting all the functions back into the game first. What layering is going to work or not work well may be addressed later.
Old Mar 26 2021, 12:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Default gifts

i can only claim the first page of gifts. it keeps sending me back to the first page. 100002713991584
Old Mar 26 2021, 01:07 PM

Default trouble

have not received any coins or fuel or level up since Thanksgiving
Old Mar 26 2021, 01:11 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by martha1953 View Post
i can only claim the first page of gifts. it keeps sending me back to the first page. 100002713991584
Hi martha1953,

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you mean by "...it keeps sending me back to the first page" so please try to be clearer. There is only one page on the Send Gifts and My Requests tabs. The My Requests tab will only show 50 gifts at a time.

Do you mean you were accepting gifts on the My Requests tab and when you went back to My Requests to get more, the same gifts are showing up?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread