Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 22 2010, 05:44 PM

I think you'll find that those who are refusing to do the lower price crops are those who are at or around level 80 and don't need the money. This is another reason I'd like to see the levels of people before hiring. Those who are pretty new aren't so fussy, they will harvest anything.

I certainly don't need money but I will still harvest low cost crops in the HOPE that I will also be able to plow. But... what usually happens is, you finish the harvesting and there is no offer to plow. So, it's a huge waste of my time to harvest a huge field of raspberries if I cannot plow that same field. Even so, I harvest the stuff anyway. This was my fate all day yesterday.

It would be good if, when you hired a person to harvest, if you also asked them if they will plow as soon as they arrive at your farm. This way, they won't be so apt to leave in the middle of the job.

I would also like to see a limit on how many people one can hire to harvest/plow. It's mostly the newer people, they hire 5 people to harvest a 100 square patch. I just leave.

And, last but not least, I would like to see people hone up their manners a bit. If you harvest/plow a lot faster than someone else who is also working, don't hog up everything in sight. Leave some for the other guy. That's only good manners on your part. Teach others by doing it yourself.