Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 22 2023, 05:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmit63 View Post
I can't find the paper i wrote my info on. I tried using my id number but I don't have my pasword & the forgot password button is not working
Hi Janmit,
I am sorry, but you will have to wait to use the website until they get the forgot password ready to be used. As long as you can still play in Faxcebook you will be ok.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2023, 07:00 PM

Default Use the marketplaces!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I hope you will roll out a new way to add buddies. I have friends on FB that I have never met IRL and I have never even seen their avatar. I would like to have a way to add them as a buddy when I visit their farms. Thanks for your consideration. I love the new website.
When you are using the new website you can go to any of the marketplaces, click on anyone's avatar and choose the new option of add neighbor, the add buddy option was always there. I filled my neighbor list up in around 30 minutes this evening. I love the new site too.
Old Apr 22 2023, 07:16 PM

Fantastic work with moving us out of FB. Very much appreciated! I am curious about something. A friend of mine lost her access to Email and then Facebook years ago as she couldn't confirm her FB account. Because of this she lost access to her Farm town game. As she still knows her farm ID, is there hope she can later open a new Email account and log in to recover her lost farm?
Old Apr 22 2023, 07:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
Fantastic work with moving us out of FB. Very much appreciated! I am curious about something. A friend of mine lost her access to Email and then Facebook years ago as she couldn't confirm her FB account. Because of this she lost access to her Farm town game. As she still knows her farm ID, is there hope she can later open a new Email account and log in to recover her lost farm?
Hi AussieGecko ,
We do not know if that will be possible later. The developers are going to research that. She will have to wait to see what they can come up with.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2023, 07:50 PM

Default farmtown new site

I was unable to log into my farms through the slashkey portal. But could get on using Facebook. I then used my user ID instead of my email address and I was able to get on. I dont understand why the email would work on in website but not slashkey'
Old Apr 22 2023, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I was unable to log into my farms through the slashkey portal. But could get on using Facebook. I then used my user ID instead of my email address and I was able to get on. I dont understand why the email would work on in website but not slashkey'
Hi Rockcandymoutain,
I moved your post to the thread about the new website.
The only way your email address would not work is if you typed it wrong. As long as you can get in with your ID number then you should be ok.
Old Apr 22 2023, 08:39 PM

VERY excited about breaking free from FB! I so didn't like being held hostage.

I may have missed it - but is there a way to go full-screen? The zoom is awesome, but I have big monitors and keep them pushed back really far on my desk so the window looks small with my setup. Am I missing it? Or maybe it's on the "coming soon" list?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 22 2023, 08:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
VERY excited about breaking free from FB! I so didn't like being held hostage.

I may have missed it - but is there a way to go full-screen? The zoom is awesome, but I have big monitors and keep them pushed back really far on my desk so the window looks small with my setup. Am I missing it? Or maybe it's on the "coming soon" list?
Hi Farmer Susan,
You go full screen the same way you do in the Facebook version. Click on the double arrows above the magnifying glasses.
Old Apr 22 2023, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Farmer Susan,
You go full screen the same way you do in the Facebook version. Click on the double arrows above the magnifying glasses.
HA! Would that all of life's problems could be solved so quickly and easily! Not sure how I missed it. Thanks, Taz.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 23 2023, 04:06 AM

When posting your facilities and clients via the new website do they last 48 hours like they done with facebook or would we need to repost them after refilling?
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Closed Thread