Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 29 2022, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I have And it's so easy to change between male and female so easily as well. I know we can have a different name but gender wise it shouldn't be so easy to change.

In an unrelated post. This morning, I got asked my age, and that the poster (male) was 43 single and from the US.

Seriously there should be rules on this stuff that some players think it's a freaking dating website. I messaged the person back too and told them no i'm not telling you my age, relationship status etc. No need to be messaged like that etc. I'm here to play a game I basically told him to go somewhere else if that's his kind of thing

Things like this are getting worse. I know you can't control what people say but players haven't been liking the Inn for years for this reason (and now it's starting in the hiring market.) I know you'll say ignore him and I have the option to block him but I thought you should be aware of this kind of thing going on.
We are aware of this Alexandra, and you should not have answered him at all. Instead you can block that person and a report is sent to slashkey.
If that person has enough reports then he can be blocked for a time.

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity