Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Sep 04 2020, 04:08 PM
Account Not Linked

This suggestion is fr the ingredients planner. it would be very helpful if you had the grow time with the item in the ingredients planner t help us to know which we would want to plant in the time frame that we have.
Old Sep 20 2020, 10:21 AM

Default deleting ponds, lakes and seacoasts

I would like it if you would delete the box that says "delete this lake?" after I go and delete a lake, seacoast pond etc. You can with rivers and streams but not with the bigger fishing waters. Since enlarging of the farms move outward from the bottom left and right of the farms. Most of my lakes and seacoasts are put at the top left and right of my farms. Then I can add lakes/seacoasts to the ends of the rows that are at the top left and right of the farm. I often will redo my lakes/seacoasts when I enlarge my farms and for those that are on the bottom left and right of the farms I have to move them down. Well I don't have to but I like my farms to look neat. On all my farms that have crops I plow in the areas that do not overlap on the lakes and seacoasts because if you get too many things in one spot, the game doesn't let you add it. So I would like it if I can delete multiple lakes seacoasts and ponds so it will be easier to redo my farms. thanks!
Old Sep 22 2020, 02:20 PM

When buying factories, could you please give us the option to not have to see the pop-up announcing the purchase? It could be "turned off for the session" like bonuses. Thank you for considering - it is very annoying when purchasing many factories at one time. :-)
Old Sep 28 2020, 05:02 PM

PLEASE a way to disable the level up pop-ups, they get in the way of farming, can we have a disable for session please
Old Oct 20 2020, 04:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I really, really, really wish that when we are expanding our farms, we could choose which direction in which to expand them. Currently they only expand on what I call the "front side", left and down. But there are times when I want to add space onto the "back side" - i.e. right and back. The only way I can currently accomplish what I want in that case is to expand the farm and then to move EVERY SINGLE THING down and over, which takes a HUGE amount of time. It is very frustrating, when I think it would be easy for the program to allow you to expand in any of the four possible directions.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 06 2020, 06:46 AM

Default Buying Facilities from Store or Using Purple Hand

Show Facilities and corresponding Service Facilities when buying form store or when using the purple hand to purchase. This would make things much easier when buying. Thanks.