Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jun 15 2015, 11:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

This is a good question. I can not afford all the tools so I have determine I buy the ones that make my life easier. I usually use the forum for harvesting and plowing. I have purchased the larger boat to fish, do my flowers, and trees...since I have found people who I hire do not always finish the job. Ft is a great game and they do offer opportunities to gain FC by entering the forum comps. Well I have not been a winner to gain that cash so I use my credit card every once in a while.
Old Jun 15 2015, 11:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
This is a good question. I can not afford all the tools so I have determine I buy the ones that make my life easier. I usually use the forum for harvesting and plowing. I have purchased the larger boat to fish, do my flowers, and trees...since I have found people who I hire do not always finish the job. Ft is a great game and they do offer opportunities to gain FC by entering the forum comps. Well I have not been a winner to gain that cash so I use my credit card every once in a while.
Hi Trina, I moved this to General Feedback as you are not asking a question.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 16 2015, 07:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile Gifting tools

Would someone be so kind as to gift me a seeder 4X4 and or a plower 4x4? thanks so much.
Old Jul 16 2015, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jestdeb View Post
Would someone be so kind as to gift me a seeder 4X4 and or a plower 4x4? thanks so much.
Hi jestdeb

I'm sorry but only your neighbors/buddies are able to send you a farmcash gift.
Old Jul 17 2015, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Windella,
The only reason is because that is the way the rules are set up by the developers. I don't know about you but when I plow or replow farms the first time I have to use several different size plows to get the whole farm plowed, so I find having all the different size plows available a necessity.
I agree about the needing the different plow sizes, but the harvester? If you already have a harvester, which obviously you do, why do you need to purchase another to upgrade your combines? You don't have to do it on real farms and the amount of time it takes to get enough FC to purchase all that is required when you are on the higher levels make the prices equivalent to billions of dollars in the real world. It's just nuts.
Old Jul 17 2015, 09:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylounel View Post
I agree about the needing the different plow sizes, but the harvester? If you already have a harvester, which obviously you do, why do you need to purchase another to upgrade your combines? You don't have to do it on real farms and the amount of time it takes to get enough FC to purchase all that is required when you are on the higher levels make the prices equivalent to billions of dollars in the real world. It's just nuts.
Hi ladylounel,
If you want to bring real farming into this the combines you see on real farms do not plow or replant. So in Farm Town's case you need the bigger harvester to combine it with the larger plow and larger seeder to create (buy) the larger combine.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 07 2016, 08:04 AM

Default Fuel

I used to never pay any attention to the amount of fuel I had because, since I always bought every new farm and immediately plopped an oil pump down on it, I always had plenty. However, a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that my fuel kept dropping - I had about 4,700,000+ gallons at the time. I didn't know why it was dropping, but right away, I stopped letting workers use my fuel when I hired from the Market. Unfortunately, that really hasn't helped. I'm now down to about 3,690,000 gallons even without letting workers use it - just in about 2 weeks time. I've started exchanging my gifts for fuel, but even with that, at this rate, the day will come when I'm totally out - assuming we don't get more farms and/or some other type of boost to fuel production. I've been playing for YEARS and have never had this problem.

The only thing I can think of that I'm doing differently is that I always used to load my facilities & services once each day and let that be it. In the past month or so, I've started topping them off once or twice during the day - not the clients, just the facilities. The tool for that takes fuel - but could it be causing it to drop so dramatically? Any suggestions or ideas?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 07 2016, 10:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I used to never pay any attention to the amount of fuel I had because, since I always bought every new farm and immediately plopped an oil pump down on it, I always had plenty. However, a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that my fuel kept dropping - I had about 4,700,000+ gallons at the time. I didn't know why it was dropping, but right away, I stopped letting workers use my fuel when I hired from the Market. Unfortunately, that really hasn't helped. I'm now down to about 3,690,000 gallons even without letting workers use it - just in about 2 weeks time. I've started exchanging my gifts for fuel, but even with that, at this rate, the day will come when I'm totally out - assuming we don't get more farms and/or some other type of boost to fuel production. I've been playing for YEARS and have never had this problem.

The only thing I can think of that I'm doing differently is that I always used to load my facilities & services once each day and let that be it. In the past month or so, I've started topping them off once or twice during the day - not the clients, just the facilities. The tool for that takes fuel - but could it be causing it to drop so dramatically? Any suggestions or ideas?
Hi Susan,
I think you will find you will be fine with fuel,
You have plenty of fuel tanks in storage, so when you run out and refuel you will have enough for several months.
Old Feb 07 2016, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
I think you will find you will be fine with fuel,
You have plenty of fuel tanks in storage, so when you run out and refuel you will have enough for several months.
Ooooooh . . . I had totally forgotten about being able to refuel. Haven't had to do that in forever. Guess I'll start letting workers use my fuel again! LOL I've felt so stingy telling them they can't but I was worried! LOL

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 21 2016, 02:00 PM

I need to know why my red manure spreader has disappeared from my tools list. It is currently on my first farm because, in order to actually USE it, I have to now physically have it on a farm instead of in storage. Before it was showing up with the rest of my tools in the "toolbox", but it has since been removed and I'm wondering why this is?