Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 07 2022, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappingranny View Post
I't seems the game wont let me collect my fuel and not showing the people in the market. I hope you get this problem solved soon. This just started today,

[sandy lance ]
rappingranny
Hi rappingranny

What do you mean about not collecting fuel?

I checked your data and you dont have any fuel tank stored. If you have them in your Oil Refineries you have to store them in order to refuel.

About your problem not seeing people at market:

Your language is set to English US so you shouldnt have problems, but just in case, please change your language to any other in your preferences, the wrench. Reload the game.
Then change it back to English US and try the market again. Be sure the plug is green when you load the market.

If that doesnt work, do you have a program called KAMO in your computer? If so, please disable it, restart your computer and then try the marketplace again.

Last edited by marymarcel; May 07 2022 at 03:52 PM.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending