Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 20 2011, 02:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by don't feed the beggers View Post
you want a tool that will unwither the crops??? Do i understand that?
thanks for reply yes i mean that a tool that when i live crops for several days and get wasted i need a tool to refresh again to be able to harvest it cuz i lost verry much coin when it wasted hope you understand what i mean it will help all the players
Old Mar 20 2011, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlinfouad View Post
thanks for reply yes i mean that a tool that when i live crops for several days and get wasted i need a tool to refresh again to be able to harvest it cuz i lost verry much coin when it wasted hope you understand what i mean it will help all the players
that would defeat the purpose of the game, my opinion only of course. Dead crops do not come back to life....unless of course there is a glitch in the game and the devs turn off the withering option..part of what keeps people coming back to the game is to prevent withering by harvesting.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Mar 20 2011, 02:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by don't feed the beggers View Post
that would defeat the purpose of the game, my opinion only of course. Dead crops do not come back to life....unless of course there is a glitch in the game and the devs turn off the withering option..part of what keeps people coming back to the game is to prevent withering by harvesting.
maybe your right but the gamers can return to the game with the facilities too not just with crops that will be a usefull tool to have any way thank you for replying to my question hope that the developers can do such a tool thank you verry much sorry 4 buthering you
Old Mar 20 2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlinfouad View Post
maybe your right but the gamers can return to the game with the facilities too not just with crops that will be a usefull tool to have any way thank you for replying to my question hope that the developers can do such a tool thank you verry much sorry 4 buthering you
you didn't bother me at all, nor would you, thats what this board is here for. I have no control over what the devs do or don't do, I know there is a suggestion forum, it might be better to put this suggestion into that forum, it's my understanding that the devs DO read that forum but NOT this one.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Mar 21 2011, 05:30 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to exqwsit

Tools exspensive
Why are the tools so exspensive?
The tree shaker 8x4 is dearer than the 8x8 ??? You have to buy the dearer one first in order to buy the other.
The same for the manure speader and boats.
I agree with Husky having a combined machine like on farmville, it harvests plows and seeds in one go.
I left Farmville to play this game as I found it better.
Old Mar 22 2011, 12:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

whats a dearer one?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 22 2011, 03:41 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exqwsit View Post
Tools exspensive
Why are the tools so exspensive?
The tree shaker 8x4 is dearer than the 8x8 ??? You have to buy the dearer one first in order to buy the other.
The same for the manure speader and boats.
I agree with Husky having a combined machine like on farmville, it harvests plows and seeds in one go.
I left Farmville to play this game as I found it better.
Hello,

To clarify...

The orange manure spreader, 8x8 tree shaker and 5x5 fishing boat, are not alternatives to the other tools, they are all upgrades to them, which is why they are cheaper. You have to own the other ones before you can use the upgrades.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 24 2011, 08:18 AM

Hi, this probably seems a silly question but I'm having a senior moment today Do I need the manure spreader to fertilize my farms?? xxc
Old Mar 24 2011, 08:57 AM
Account Not Linked

yep you sure do xxSBxx
Old Mar 24 2011, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Carole~ View Post
Hi, this probably seems a silly question but I'm having a senior moment today Do I need the manure spreader to fertilize my farms?? xxc
One manure spreader (keep it in storage) will work on all your farms.

One pig sty, fully stocked (100 poopers) can be harvested for the manure.

It takes 50 poops to fully fertilize one farm for 3 days (regardless of how many item you have, or how often you plant/harvest/plow)

So you might consider having 2 stys on different farms, or 100++++ pigs on one farm (slower loading with the over-100 excess walking around). Then you should be good to go as long as you harvest regularly,

It will make your 8 farms like 16, give you lots more craps, I mean crops, and then you get to pay $FC for more facilities.

.............. method to the madness.............