Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 04 2023, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy_of_oz View Post
Hi Marymarcel, I have discovered five of my wool sheds are empty , all were full. I have cleared cache and re opened the browser, no change. User id is 100005495888304 Joy
Hi Joy

Please let us know in which farms the wool sheds are placed.
Old Oct 05 2023, 01:48 AM

hi , the farms in question are 5, 16, 17, 37 and 38. Some friends have also found sheds empty. thank you , Joy

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 05 2023 at 08:15 AM.
Old Oct 05 2023, 08:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy_of_oz View Post
hi , the farms in question are 5, 16, 17, 37 and 38. Some friends have also found sheds empty. thank you , Joy
Hi Joy,
I have checked those farms and on 5 you have 200 of each sheep & llama, on 16 you 200 llama & 199 sheep, on 17 you have 12 llama & 104 sheep, and on 37 & 38 you have 0 of each, so maybe you haven't loaded any on those.
This is according to your account data.
We can not look directly into the buildings and have no way see the amounts you have bought as we do not track coin purchases. We do not have any way to replace anything on your farms.
You may contact Support if you wish concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 05 2023, 04:36 PM

Thank you Taz, i will just refill them , cannot be bothered with all that . cheers Joy
Old Oct 11 2023, 09:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Default lost trains.

I just bought 2 locomotives and 4 cars for the locomotives. tried to dispatch them and could not go because 1 was already on that farm. I had 1 on my other account and at a different farm number. so I deleted that one locomotive from my other account I don't play as much on. when I went back to the account that I play all the time both locomotives and 2 of the 4 cars were gone. so I put the one back on hoping 4 of the 6 I just bought with FT cash would come back. please help me out. Thank you.
Old Oct 11 2023, 10:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwright125 View Post
I just bought 2 locomotives and 4 cars for the locomotives. tried to dispatch them and could not go because 1 was already on that farm. I had 1 on my other account and at a different farm number. so I deleted that one locomotive from my other account I don't play as much on. when I went back to the account that I play all the time both locomotives and 2 of the 4 cars were gone. so I put the one back on hoping 4 of the 6 I just bought with FT cash would come back. please help me out. Thank you.
Hi Kjwright,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.
I have checked your account data and all of those items you bought except for the long gondola car are on your farms somewhere. You will need to use the search (maginfying glass) and look for them. They may just be hidden under something else.
What trains you have on another account have nothing to do with this account. There isn't any cross over between the accounts, so you did not need to delete an engine on that one.
For the gondola car you will need to contact Support about it as we can not do refunds through the forums.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2023, 07:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile Missing Fish

Hi, I have been having issues with fish product (not checked anything else as building fish value up for expansions) for the last month. Today after the fish were harvested o my farm, I went to check and it was 124 billing odd. I went offline for a couple of hours, and now checked again and the total value is 116 billion odd. Am I losing my mind?
1428308457 Build No: 554
PS: Apologies if this is in the wrong place.

Last edited by Chrissy59; Oct 18 2023 at 09:01 AM.
Old Oct 18 2023, 08:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Lost trains and locomitives and now I see my oil refinery is missing,

I looked for all of them with the magnafing glass. They are not on any farms or storage. I need help getting them back please.
Old Oct 18 2023, 08:28 AM

Default missing facilities

I used to have 2 turbo open pit mines on farms 42 and 43, but both have vanished! done the memcache, reload, clear browser cache etc, but they are still not showing on the farms or in the facs manager. Could you please check? farm id: 1376313776 Build No: 554
Old Oct 18 2023, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwright125 View Post
I looked for all of them with the magnafing glass. They are not on any farms or storage. I need help getting them back please.
Hi kjwright

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Your first post was also moved to this thread and answered in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...94#post6565094

You need to contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing