Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 28 2009, 08:51 PM

I have been told that using the Save icon helps....I click Save and maybe 5 minutes later it finishes. I usually leave the game and do dishes,vacuum, etc after I click Go Home since that takes so long. Are we going to get the 12/22 version back? Please.!!!!!!
Old Dec 28 2009, 08:56 PM

Again, the real problem is with slow saving and farmers seeing different things on their screens - the SERVER LAG. The slow saving is the logical problem that cannot be addressed by the changes to the way we harvest. We did not need code for "already done" before, because we knew it when we saw that another plot was harvested or plowed! Now, we don't know when something has already been done, and "already done" is a horrible solution that confirms that we have been wasting our time.

Get rid of the server lag and get rid of "already done." You won't need "already done" if you get rid of the server lag!
Old Dec 28 2009, 09:09 PM

Default 12-28-09 9:55 pm. GA Last WFconnection server that I remember was 56

I have been trying to log into my farm for about 30 minutes now. The first time I tried, the loading got stuck on 16%, it keep retrying to load. I went back to my facebook homepage and the cleared internet files (Tools, Internet Options, Browsing History), then tried to logg back in to Farmtown. The loading got stuck again on about 16%. I then tried to just refresh the page. I believe that it finally went through that time, but when I got to my farm I could only see my Mango trees (all of them), apple trees (2 of them), my fences, but not my gates, one or two flowers, grass and very little else. I tried my 2nd farm, nothing but green grass that I can remember. I just bought the 2nd farm today along with a seeder & plower for it...can't remember if they were there or not. I went to the market, got stuck there, nothing but green screen. I then hit the Send Gift tab to get out of that screen. Clicked the play tab, had trouble loading again, I still could not see anything other than what I mentioned before on my screen. I went to my husbands farm (neighbor), and it was the same story there as was on my farm.

I just did all the recommendations on 12-27, because I was having trouble since the 12-22 release. Please see other posts. I have fields that will be ready in about 30 minutes (382 plots). I will say that harvesting for others today was a tiny bit better, although I only had one job that I had to share with someone else.

Please Help!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1679182754

Last edited by mary10114; Dec 28 2009 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Forgot link
Old Dec 28 2009, 09:10 PM

I am really new to this forum, so please bear with me if I am posting in the wrong place. I love Farmtown, I like being able to talk to other farmers from far away and trying to keep ahead of my daughter. However .... since the new "improvements" have been made, I have not been able to hire anyone to plow my fields. When I try, it says I must be an "acclaimed farmer" which is level 28 .... I am presently at level 45. Please help.
Old Dec 28 2009, 09:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreid View Post
I am really new to this forum, so please bear with me if I am posting in the wrong place. I love Farmtown, I like being able to talk to other farmers from far away and trying to keep ahead of my daughter. However .... since the new "improvements" have been made, I have not been able to hire anyone to plow my fields. When I try, it says I must be an "acclaimed farmer" which is level 28 .... I am presently at level 45. Please help.
Hiring to plow has nothing to do with levels, it's how many neighbors. You need 10 neighbors to hire to plow.
Old Dec 28 2009, 10:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Red face i can not plow or plant with 4 squares

Everytime i go and try to use the option to plow or to plant with the 4 squares. i can not. it turns out that the four squares take up almost 9 squares in size and i am having to do them one at a time.. is this a known issue and if so, what do i do to fix it?

i have not done anything on my farms as that is alot to do one at a time

please let me know

thanks
kari
Old Dec 28 2009, 10:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi this is the first time i m posting here. I hv a problem but cud not find any solution here.

1) I hv followed yr instruction by uninstalling & reinstalling flash player.

2) I m hving the same problem like ccalby (posting Dec 23) n still no change after the reinstalling of flash player. Having more collisions more than ever n worse part is that i always lost coz my loading of coins n xp are waaay too slow.

3) Another frequent problem of mine is i tend to hv the whole market place of players with me when i got hired to work in other ppl farms. See top right hand corner of image

4) What is more baffling is that it seemed i m still in the market place n i can still be hired by other players. See image. Somebody hired me while i was still working in another farm.

[IMG][/IMG]

5) My mainframe is W32

Hope the you can help me solve this problem asap. Thank you in advance and Happy New Year.

Kym
Old Dec 28 2009, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleyl View Post
Try using the "Save" button. I use save and it collects everything I've done within a couple seconds then I can leave the farm I'm working for.
The Save button does not stop the Already done problem!! It worked on the previous version but not the latest version.
Old Dec 28 2009, 11:41 PM
Account Not Linked

WOW!! I don't know what y'all did, but I have NEVER harvested or plowed so fast as long as I've been playing this game! And INSTANT coins/points! I'm LOVING it!!!
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 28 2009, 11:56 PM
Account Not Linked

And I'm still having the same problems. It can sometimes take up to 30 minutes for the coins/XP points to come in and some farmers who hire you wonder why you're going so slow. Are others still having this problem?
Closed Thread