Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2011, 11:47 AM

Only tench shows an amount with hover help. And where the heck can I find tench anyway?? I have earned no belts/dans for fishing yet, and with hover help not working, it makes me think I am experiencing a glitch!! Anyone else?? You should have (if it isnt already like this now, I don't know since mines not working) made this the first of ways to get belts and dans for fishing for other people instead of fishing for yourself or having someone fish for you!!

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Oct 23 2011, 11:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
Only tench shows an amount with hover help. And where the heck can I find tench anyway?? I have earned no belts/dans for fishing yet, and with hover help not working, it makes me think I am experiencing a glitch!! Anyone else?? You should have (if it isnt already like this now, I don't know since mines not working) made this the first of ways to get belts and dans for fishing for other people instead of fishing for yourself or having someone fish for you!!
Hello,

Tench was removed some time ago, we are aware that it is still showing up in the My Belts section. Earning towards Fishing belts hasn't been fully released yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 23 2011, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrinarose View Post
Im ONLY able to toggle the farm, its a PAIN.. can you please put it back PLEASE.. I want to move it with my courser, not the little toggle square below.. ugh.. Ive been playing for over 3 years and I hate not having control over the movement of my farm.. PLEASE.. tyvm I sure appreciate all you do for us here on FT.. TY
I do not have this problem...that would be aggravating...could it be the browser you are using? I use Chrome and have very little problems.
Old Oct 23 2011, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hello,

Tench was removed some time ago, we are aware that it is still showing up in the My Belts section. Earning towards Fishing belts hasn't been fully released yet.
OH!! Coolness! Thanks Tiger.
Old Oct 23 2011, 12:44 PM
Senior Moderator

I have 50 gifts (should be more as I have 8 more today) in the My Requests, but the scroll bar will not scroll down to the The most I can scroll to is 49. The 50th is not visible.
Also need to know how many gifts the My Request will hold? I am trying to get enough to exchange for 64 Mango trees for another block of them. Can we get a total number from the developers?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 23 2011, 01:03 PM

i don't use the BBQ sauce, so last night i tried to uncheck that box, and it didn't clear... anyone else have that problem?

everything else is working GREAT and i'm LOVING this update!!!!!!
Old Oct 23 2011, 02:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I have 50 gifts (should be more as I have 8 more today) in the My Requests, but the scroll bar will not scroll down to the The most I can scroll to is 49. The 50th is not visible.
Also need to know how many gifts the My Request will hold? I am trying to get enough to exchange for 64 Mango trees for another block of them. Can we get a total number from the developers?
Why don't you just exchange the gifts for mango trees and leave them in the gift box till you have 64 then plant them? Why do you need to wait till you have 64 gifts to exchange them?
Old Oct 23 2011, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I wonder how many My Requests can show, mine shows 50...but the old way shows over 200. Can it be that My requests can only display 50 at a time.

I have never used all gifts as they come in I save them till I need or want a large amount of something.
Old Oct 23 2011, 03:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padme View Post
Why don't you just exchange the gifts for mango trees and leave them in the gift box till you have 64 then plant them? Why do you need to wait till you have 64 gifts to exchange them?
The part about the mango trees was just an example.
The point I was trying to make was you can only scroll to the next to the last gift if you have a large number of them to accept. It looks like the My Requests tab only holds 50 gifts. I exchanged and accepted the ones I could (49) and then more showed up after I went back to Play. So you don't lose them, but you can only get to a maximum of 50 at a time.
The scroll bar does need to be fixed so you can get to the last gift.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 23 2011, 04:07 PM

When I use the orange mobile sprinkler each day. It does change the growing time.
Closed Thread