Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 15 2014, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llshadow@msn.com View Post
Can you send me ingredients to make 100 x Honey Ice Cream (4 batches)? YOU will get 50%!
Hurry up and you will have 50% of the same set of ingredients delivered to your storage as a special gift...
FarmTown
LikeLike · · Share · Send Ingredients

Thank you so much for sharing your expertise....learning so much!
hmmm that link doesnt work.
right click on your timeline post on the words Send Ingredients and then click on copy link. paste that link here.
Old Oct 16 2014, 04:41 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by llshadow@msn.com View Post
Can you send me ingredients to make 100 x Honey Ice Cream (4 batches)? YOU will get 50%!
Hurry up and you will have 50% of the same set of ingredients delivered to your storage as a special gift...
FarmTown
LikeLike · · Share · Send Ingredients

Thank you so much for sharing your expertise....learning so much!
Hi llshadow, So sorry, I should've probably given you instructions for getting your link. If you go to the post on your wall, put your mouse on the picture of the Honey Ice Cream. Right click and then click "copy link address" (Firefox - Copy Link Location And Internet Explorer - Copy Shortcut). Then come here to the forum and "paste" the link in the reply box. Once you have done this, I can then ensure that you get a good supply of Honey for your Quest. Any problems then please feel free to come back to me.
Old Oct 16 2014, 09:14 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

In the scroll bar where we can move from the co-op quests of one neighbor to the next, please add the neighbor's name in addition to the picture; not all neighbor's use a picture, and even when they do, we may not remember which neighbor the picture corresponds to, especially if they've changed it recently.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 16 2014, 08:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i dont see where they are so hard to play or get what you need, i dont have any problem, , but when i get a new one, i go threw all the quests to get what i can get, then latter on , go back and try gain, then i use my help signs if i cant get what i need, maybe the ones who are complaining needs active neighbors, that makes a big diffference and another thing i do is leave it open when it gets down to the last step to help out my neighbors, it seems to be working pretty good with me & my neighbors
Old Oct 17 2014, 06:02 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by widow lyn View Post
What is the deal with putting items all around the outside edges of your farms, I thought we were suppose to stay within our own farm limits.

I lost a lot of coins and xp last night from being hired in the marketplace, all 20 of this farmers farms were loaded with acorn squash about 5 or 6 layers deep, but he had so many lakes, rivers, seacoast, semis, oil pumps etc on the outside of his farms that it took about 10 mins for each one to load, I gave up after the 4th one
My problem is that it takes a long time to load when the farm is big, when there's lots of trees, flowers, slaskey usually hungs up, the screen goes all black and I am not able to work on big farms.. what seems to be the problem?
Old Oct 17 2014, 07:26 AM

Exclamation 2 trees or 2 flowers in the same spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
there's 2 trees or 2 flowers in the same spot. this usually happens when you buy many items and the system lags out a bit and erroneously lets you put 2 trees or 2 flowers in the same place..
Wondering aloud, if it is proper to tell the employer that they have double stacked a tree or a flower? I know I would want to know. I usually do all my own work, so I would probably discover it myself. Of course there are some who hire that would never do for others what they expect on their farms.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Oct 17 2014, 01:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
Wondering aloud, if it is proper to tell the employer that they have double stacked a tree or a flower? I know I would want to know. I usually do all my own work, so I would probably discover it myself. Of course there are some who hire that would never do for others what they expect on their farms.
i've tried to tell people, but they usually say "oh, you can just use the single tool" so i don't bother anymore
Old Oct 17 2014, 02:05 PM

Interesting discusion..... Always wondered exactly what we mean by layering and stacking..... Assume everyone defines it a little differently....

My approach varies by what is on the farm. For trees I use a full 4 farms for fruit trees (one each for 5 day, 4 day, 3 day and 2 day - that way they are alll ready on one farm at the same time), 3 farms for chopping trees (2 for 12 hour trees and 1 for the remaining chopping trees). I do overlay some of the chopping trees when they take up four squares instead of one. Then I have one farm for ponds and fishing only (some lakes I slightlu overlay a part of).

The rest of my farms are for planting. There I use the maximum fields possible (layered 9 times I think like a tic tac toe).

None of the above requires hidding anything or things planted on top of other things. All can be accessed directly without hidding items.

As far as factories, I use the green hand and pile them all on top of each other in the upper right hand of all farms. To help newbies the lowest number farms have the fewest and my farm 23 has ever possible factory and service facility. Farm 22 has the second of every one I have two. Farm 21 has the third of evevrything... and so on. So by the time you get to farm 5 you probably only have a few factories.... Service faciilites probably start around farm 18 or so. This way newbiews can start with the lowest number farm (which is always the one I post) and work the smaller number of facilities / factories - and then let the computer do the largest ones automatically. A real time saver for them...

SilentOneCanada
Old Oct 17 2014, 04:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniorCornwall View Post
As far as factories, I use the green hand and pile them all on top of each other in the upper right hand of all farms. To help newbies the lowest number farms have the fewest and my farm 23 has ever possible factory and service facility. Farm 22 has the second of every one I have two. Farm 21 has the third of evevrything... and so on. So by the time you get to farm 5 you probably only have a few factories.... Service faciilites probably start around farm 18 or so. This way newbiews can start with the lowest number farm (which is always the one I post) and work the smaller number of facilities / factories - and then let the computer do the largest ones automatically. A real time saver for them...

SilentOneCanada
nice! i've gotten a few new neighbors lately for coop quests. clicked on a facility post for one and was met with 73 facilities to work, by hand. closed the window.
Old Oct 17 2014, 05:16 PM

I also accept all fiend and neighbor requests for people playing farm town (Senior Cornwall - picture of a plane). My way of helping anyone starting out who wants to make serious coins working factories and service facilities. I try and fill them regularly, and publish often...
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity