Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 18 2011, 09:32 AM

ok farmers get all of your ducks in a row, cause the tonight is the night for the release of farm 11, and all of the other goodies, i can't waite, maybe i need a shot of whisky,
to calm my nerves. ok maybe just a nap, so i will be awake for it. bbl going to go dream about it.

just a hillbilly
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2037&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 18 2011, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
I was about to credit Adobe for fixing their mess and now see it is the wonderful FT devs that did it!!! Many thanks, playing is fun again :
I wondered what happened! It didn't work and then it did. Shoulda known it was dev magic!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.

Farmer Squeak didn't really get started until the web game was ready. Her Facebook Account didn't work. She's been going great guns since then, though!
Old Aug 18 2011, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter View Post
ok farmers get all of your ducks in a row, cause the tonight is the night for the release of farm 11, and all of the other goodies, i can't waite, maybe i need a shot of whisky,
to calm my nerves. ok maybe just a nap, so i will be awake for it. bbl going to go dream about it.
Ummm . . . and where did you get this tantalizing bit of information??? Oh what the heck, may as well dream. Here ducky, ducky, ducky! Let's all get in a row now!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.

Farmer Squeak didn't really get started until the web game was ready. Her Facebook Account didn't work. She's been going great guns since then, though!
Old Aug 18 2011, 10:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

It would be so nice if, when you had a facility open, and hovered over a product, it would show how much of the product you already had stored (as you can in the market for seeds). It would be a terrific aid in deciding whether or not to produce more of it, without having to go back and forth between the facility manage and storage, as is necessary now.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 18 2011, 12:04 PM

my wish list is get the rest of the start all buttons, got to the market and let tom sell to you, buy as much as you can afford of any product, unlimited number of farms available to purchase. make the oil pumps produce faster. i know im dreaming, but its good to have dreams..

just a hillbilly
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2037&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 18 2011, 12:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
It would be so nice if, when you had a facility open, and hovered over a product, it would show how much of the product you already had stored (as you can in the market for seeds). It would be a terrific aid in deciding whether or not to produce more of it, without having to go back and forth between the facility manage and storage, as is necessary now.
I produce everything I have the stuff to produce even if I don't need any of that product. I went in this past weekend and for the first time did a major sell off of stuff I had tons of. I had gone in and some some things I know I had way too much of but not everything before. I had a lot of products that would let me start a bunch of stuff 100 times or more. I had enough waffle cones to start over 1000 loads in the ice cream shop. I made almost 500,000,000 coins doing this. All those things you make way more then you need really add up and can help out a lot when you are trying to save up for a new farm.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 18 2011, 01:27 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I produce everything I have the stuff to produce even if I don't need any of that product. I went in this past weekend and for the first time did a major sell off of stuff I had tons of. I had gone in and some some things I know I had way too much of but not everything before. I had a lot of products that would let me start a bunch of stuff 100 times or more. I had enough waffle cones to start over 1000 loads in the ice cream shop. I made almost 500,000,000 coins doing this. All those things you make way more then you need really add up and can help out a lot when you are trying to save up for a new farm.
I did the same thing so i would have some more coins available for farm 11..... i actually sold half of a lot of stuff that i had been holding onto.......i'm still a hoarder lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 18 2011, 01:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Things are really running slow. I have been booted twice. Could it be??? HHMMMMM!
Old Aug 18 2011, 01:42 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Ummm . . . and where did you get this tantalizing bit of information??? Oh what the heck, may as well dream. Here ducky, ducky, ducky! Let's all get in a row now!

As a fellow Susan, I say "Quack, Quack, Quack" I'd like to think it was tonight....but am not gonna hold my breath. I will just let it be a pleasant surprise...haha....I will be just like everyone else...haunting the forums looking for "clues"
Old Aug 18 2011, 02:16 PM

I like the new upgrade in the market where you can't get a pop up for a hire until you reject/accept one aleady sent---however.... Is there any way the hiring farmer can get some kind of notice that their hire request did not go through and to try again???

AND why am I getting so many people accepting jobs but not getting notice that they accept so I wind up hiring too many people to work my farm. Happens a lot, but not everytime.
Closed Thread