Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 17 2024, 10:01 PM

Question

Just making sure I've done this correctly:

And I think it's going to "time out" before anyone can send me something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
No that will not work. As it says in the part you show in the picture, You need to request ingredients for a product. You can not request people to send you an individual item like one of the meats.

You request Ingredient Pack exactly the same way you request Ingredients to make a product in a facility. What gets sent, is called an Ingredient Pack.

To request an Ingredient Pack, open one of your regular facilities, not a service facility, not a non workable facility.

Each product that facility makes has a green + sign, click on the plus sign to request the ingredients to make that product and that will then post to the Other Wall Requests page.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ingredientpack3.jpg (49.5 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jul 17 2024 at 10:02 PM. Reason: added something
Old Jul 17 2024, 10:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Just making sure I've done this correctly:

And I think it's going to "time out" before anyone can send me something.
Hi Lisa,
Did you already send ingredient requests 5 times? You only needed to send it one time. All your neighbors will see it on their Show Other Wall Requests. You can only send 5 of those in a 12 hour period but they don't expire in 12 hours. They are good for at least 24 hours. In this case for your goal you only need 3 of your neighbors to send you any one of the ones you posted.

Edit: Since this is a daily goal, it will expire and new ones added in about 50 minutes from now and you will get new daily goals at that time. Those are changed at midnight eastern time every night.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2024, 10:11 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Hi Lisa,
Did you already send ingredient requests 5 times? You only needed to send it one time. All your neighbors will see it on their Show Other Wall Requests. You can only send 5 of those in a 12 hour period but they don't expire in 12 hours. They are good for at least 24 hours. In this case for your goal you only need 3 of your neighbors to send you any one of the ones you posted.
Apparently I must have. I show only around 50 minutes to complete this goal so it probably won't happen. ETA can you see if Mary M is available? Since we're buddies, and I think neighbors too, wouldn't it work for her to send me something?

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jul 17 2024 at 10:13 PM. Reason: added something
Old Jul 17 2024, 10:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Apparently I must have. I show only around 50 minutes to complete this goal so it probably won't happen.
Hi Lisa,
Yes the time is short. If you have any neighbors or buddies on line right now send them an in game message asking them to please find one of those and send you one. Only one per person sending will count for the goal so you need 3 different neighbors/buddies to send one to you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2024, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Hi Lisa,
Yes the time is short. If you have any neighbors or buddies on line right now send them an in game message asking them to please find one of those and send you one. Only one per person sending will count for the goal so you need 3 different neighbors/buddies to send one to you.
Will do. Please check your PMs here.
ETA: Not sure I'm looking in the right place. I asked 3 online neighbors to send me stuff and I don't see it yet.
ETA 2: I see one gift credited and hopefully I'll get 2 more before midnight

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jul 17 2024 at 10:23 PM. Reason: added something
Old Jul 17 2024, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Will do. Please check your PMs here.
ETA: Not sure I'm looking in the right place. I asked 3 online neighbors to send me stuff and I don't see it yet.
ETA 2: I see one gift credited and hopefully I'll get 2 more before midnight
Hi Lisa,
I answered your PM.
Old Jul 18 2024, 02:17 AM

Cool

Quote:
Hi Lisa,
I answered your PM.
Perseverance pays off! I got the business & retail building!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg businessretail.jpg (99.9 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jul 18 2024 at 02:23 AM.
Old Jul 18 2024, 09:01 PM

I just unloaded a ship for daily goal and didn't get the credit
Old Jul 18 2024, 09:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I just unloaded a ship for daily goal and didn't get the credit
Hi Lisa,
I moved your post to the thread about the farm pass as that is what you are asking about. You unloaded one of your ships or did you load someone elses to move it on along?
I see you have loaded someone's yellow ship as you have 1 of 5 of those done. But I don't see you have any of your ships unloaded. I see you only have 2 ships of your own and both are idle and have not been dispatched in the last 7 days.
Old Jul 18 2024, 11:02 PM

Question

Quote:
Hi Lisa,
I moved your post to the thread about the farm pass as that is what you are asking about. You unloaded one of your ships or did you load someone elses to move it on along?
I see you have loaded someone's yellow ship as you have 1 of 5 of those done. But I don't see you have any of your ships unloaded. I see you only have 2 ships of your own and both are idle and have not been dispatched in the last 7 days.
Probably my mistake. I did just have another problem with a daily goal. I had to replant one of my farms and the farm pass goal shows that I need to "plant 409 crop fields". I planted WAY more than that before going to the daily goal screen.

BTW I don't use the ships so I should probably sell them. IF I could find them TO sell....? Ships are WAY more trouble to maintain than trains.

ETA: Done for the night. Need a break.

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jul 18 2024 at 11:15 PM. Reason: added something

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs