Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 09 2010, 12:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibrarianLee View Post
My sprinkler (in storage) is not accessible when I've been hired by someone. So, I'm working away for my neighbor, see flowers need water and I have to go home first to access the sprinkler and go back. Same when working facilities. It's there all the other times, though.
put the sprinkler in your storage, not on a farm, try that
Old Nov 09 2010, 02:02 PM
Account Not Linked

when will farm 7 be here i need it bad????????
Old Nov 09 2010, 02:15 PM

Smile thank you

do you know or have you heard how to triple plant crops. and why does all my other water show up but not my big lake in my 5th farm
Old Nov 09 2010, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleybotts View Post
when will farm 7 be here i need it bad????????
Only the devs know this question. No one here else does not even the mods.
Old Nov 09 2010, 03:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by etholl View Post
yeah, why? id rather not wait that extra 8 hrs and if your going to say because you would know when they are ready, well if it you plant a 4 day crop and cant get back intime to harvest when you have 4 days to do so, well...............
If you plant a 4 day crop you have the 4 days PLUS 2 or 3 more days to harvest. You don't have to harvest at 4 days or 3 days and 8 hrs on the dot. You always have same time that it took to grow extra to harvest. Believe it, we old timers learned that a long time ago with raspberries which is a 2 hr deal but you could always wait 3 and then harvest.... Don't panic, they don't wilt that fast, you always have some leeway.
Old Nov 09 2010, 03:05 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
You're making me wish I was out on the river bank or up at a mountain lake, fishing pole in hand, relaxing and just waiting for a steelhead or trout to bite -- and not minding the waiting since it's just so pleasant being there.
As for FT fishing, my revers, ponds and the seacoasts (which I use to simulate a lake and one of my rivers0 are mainly for decoration. Not having any of the seafood facilities, I just occasionally fish to pass the time while trees and crops finish harvesting or seeds finish planting. Only a few minutes at most, but it's a pleasant way to pass the time and I earn a few more coins at the MP selling the fish.
Glad that made you feel like you were someplace else than clicking for fish, lol
I am a deep sea fisher myself and there is nothing more relaxing that fishing, except when there is a darn swordfish that wants to get you into the water instead of you getting him/her out of the water, those babies can pull like an 18 wheeler. ;-)
Old Nov 09 2010, 03:09 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasnc View Post
do you know or have you heard how to triple plant crops. and why does all my other water show up but not my big lake in my 5th farm
Double, Triple planting can corrupt your farm and it not legal to do it I understand. Could you have hidden your lake? Or maybe put it on storage by mistake?
Old Nov 09 2010, 03:17 PM

Level:
XP:

One more week has passed... could it be this Friday? Purchased my FC already, designed already what I am going to do on the 7th farm and just waiting, waiting, waiting....
Oh where, Oh where could that 7th farm be....?
Old Nov 09 2010, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by etholl View Post
yeah, why? id rather not wait that extra 8 hrs and if your going to say because you would know when they are ready, well if it you plant a 4 day crop and cant get back intime to harvest when you have 4 days to do so, well...............
After a crop has come ready to harvest, how long do u have before it starts to wither away and die?
Old Nov 09 2010, 03:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
If you plant a 4 day crop you have the 4 days PLUS 2 or 3 more days to harvest. You don't have to harvest at 4 days or 3 days and 8 hrs on the dot. You always have same time that it took to grow extra to harvest. Believe it, we old timers learned that a long time ago with raspberries which is a 2 hr deal but you could always wait 3 and then harvest.... Don't panic, they don't wilt that fast, you always have some leeway.

If you plant a 4 day crop then you have 4 days to harvest that crop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Double, Triple planting can corrupt your farm and it not legal to do it I understand. Could you have hidden your lake? Or maybe put it on storage by mistake?
While you are correct that layering a farm can cause problems you are wrong about it being illegal to layer your farm. People are free to layer at their own risk the developers do not consider layering cheating.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread