Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 21 2011, 11:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Another great update to a fantastic game. Thanks!!!!!!!
Old Sep 21 2011, 11:51 AM

Default Updates

Awesome updates and great job with the game!

Just one idea, could you give us a way to gather from all of our animal buildings in one tab? I have way too many factories to use the all in one with them combined with the factories, takes too long to load.

Thanks!
Old Sep 21 2011, 11:56 AM

Oh how fun! And this update came before we all got all antsy about it! AWESOME!

I haven't been to my farm yet to see the goodies but I love it that we have a hospital! Very cool.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 21 2011, 12:10 PM

Default white loader

this morning I bought one (1) white loader for 35 FC and it gave me two (2) loaders and charged me for both. How can this be corrected. I don't think you can replace FC, but I don't need two loaders, can you gift something out of storage to someone else? It does upset me that FC was wasted, because I bought FC with actual dollars, since I am at level 260 and can't earn any more dollars. Please help me? I love FarmTown, but this makes me want to stop playing.
Old Sep 21 2011, 12:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliz View Post
this morning I bought one (1) white loader for 35 FC and it gave me two (2) loaders and charged me for both. How can this be corrected. I don't think you can replace FC, but I don't need two loaders, can you gift something out of storage to someone else? It does upset me that FC was wasted, because I bought FC with actual dollars, since I am at level 260 and can't earn any more dollars. Please help me? I love FarmTown, but this makes me want to stop playing.
You will have to contact Farm Town Support to get a refund on the second loader. No refunds or replacements can be done through the forums. To contact them go to your farm, scroll the page all the way to the bottom and look on the left side for Report/Contact this App and click on that. Choose the middle option in the pop up window then fill out the form. It can take a while for them to answer you depending on how many tickets they have to process.
To answer your question, no you cannot gift anything out of your storage or on your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2011, 01:06 PM

You might look into getting this game on google+ because if facebook doesn't stop changing their **** I know alot of us are going to LEAVE FACEBOOK!!! I hope you do this so I can keep playing your incredible game!!
Old Sep 21 2011, 01:07 PM

Default Sugar

I also have 3 sugar refineries and it is not enough sugar. I run out every time by or before halfway thru the factories. Also i fill my factories most of the time and do fill the ones i have had for quite a while. Takes a while to get some new ones up to par. Still way short of the farmerade also. When you keep adding something that uses a product, we still need to be able to produce more. I hate working facilites when they are on all farms and will not do that myself, will eliminate some factories first and make sure not to get new ones.
Old Sep 21 2011, 01:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayce M. Jones View Post
I also have 3 sugar refineries and it is not enough sugar. I run out every time by or before halfway thru the factories. Also i fill my factories most of the time and do fill the ones i have had for quite a while. Takes a while to get some new ones up to par. Still way short of the farmerade also. When you keep adding something that uses a product, we still need to be able to produce more. I hate working facilites when they are on all farms and will not do that myself, will eliminate some factories first and make sure not to get new ones.
I have four. At this point, since it's all we can do, am thankful to my neighbors who also have multiples of sugar refineries to get more sugar that way too.

It would be nice if FT could increase the output each time there is a new facility that requires these items. I'd rather have a new type of facility using up that real estate than yet another sawmill, bakery, dairy farm etc
Old Sep 21 2011, 02:18 PM

WOW!! I finally got my Hospital, too!! Thank you so very much for another great up-date, devs. <3

Now I really *have* to buy these Forklifts.

Regards
Simera
Old Sep 21 2011, 02:30 PM

Wow, I was blown away. You snuck this one in on us. I am so happy. Great update. Can't wait to get the purple forklift. Keep up the great work.
Closed Thread