Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 06 2010, 12:27 AM

The new x9 plant/harvest/plow equipment is going to make a big difference to those of us who tend to do a lot of that work ourselves. Nice to see the increase in storage maximum, too.

Thanks, devs.
Old Oct 06 2010, 12:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Does anyone know if the open-pit mine is the same way as the mineral mine. Where you have to buy the stuff. thx
Old Oct 06 2010, 12:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Since the new changes i cannot access farmtown... Only loading to 80%

Since the new update i cannot access farmtown it is only loading to 80% ... I have tried several computers it is doing the same thing... I have updated flash player... cleared my cookies.. history etc ...disc cleaned and defragged...I did a recovery and can access any other game except farmtown...I have done all the standard steps( which farm town suggested) plus more to correct the problem thinking it was my server or computer error but have come to realisation it is not a problem from my end as many are having complications in accessing Farmtown!! My crops are dying and i am very upset i cannot get into farmtown.. This has happened before( not so long ago!) only loading to 60% last time and locked me out for a month.... I hope the problem is fixed ASAP!!
Old Oct 06 2010, 12:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Love the new hedges and gift items. When you add more Halloween stuff, please bring back the colorful autumn trees, too. Thanks for all the great stuff!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 06 2010, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crop muncher View Post
Since the new update i cannot access farmtown it is only loading to 80% ... I have tried several computers it is doing the same thing... I have updated flash player... cleared my cookies.. history etc ...disc cleaned and defragged...I did a recovery and can access any other game except farmtown...I have done all the standard steps( which farm town suggested) plus more to correct the problem thinking it was my server or computer error but have come to realisation it is not a problem from my end as many are having complications in accessing Farmtown!! My crops are dying and i am very upset i cannot get into farmtown.. This has happened before( not so long ago!) only loading to 60% last time and locked me out for a month.... I hope the problem is fixed ASAP!!
Hi there. Could you please link your account to the forum? Also, have you cleared your macromedia cache files?
Old Oct 06 2010, 12:47 AM
Account Not Linked

I would love to see the new changes however i cannot access farmtown it is only loading to 80% and i have done all the standard suggestions farmtown have given me plus more and i am still having the same issues!! HELP!!!
Old Oct 06 2010, 12:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
Hi there. Could you please link your account to the forum? Also, have you cleared your macromedia cache files?
Yes i have done all the suggestions farmtown have suggested and still having the issues again... Seems to be FREQUENT thing when farmtown have upgrades or change their server!
Old Oct 06 2010, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crop muncher View Post
I would love to see the new changes however i cannot access farmtown it is only loading to 80% and i have done all the standard suggestions farmtown have given me plus more and i am still having the same issues!! HELP!!!
You have done what I just suggested? Also, at the macromedia site ensure that 'Allow third-party flash content to store data on your computer' is enabled.
Old Oct 06 2010, 12:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Where is the sausage pack please?
Old Oct 06 2010, 01:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath-H View Post
Where is the sausage pack please?

They are giftable
Closed Thread