Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 10 2010, 04:05 PM

I bet it is impossible to do a roll back like we would like to see or it would have already been done IMO because they are aware of the complaints.
Old Jan 10 2010, 06:04 PM

Default Last upgrade

Every time there is an upgrade Farmtown gets better and better but I noticed after the last one that my seeder now only does one field at a time. Before it used to do 4 fields at a time. Is it just me? Do I need to do something different?
Old Jan 10 2010, 06:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger's mom View Post
Every time there is an upgrade Farmtown gets better and better but I noticed after the last one that my seeder now only does one field at a time. Before it used to do 4 fields at a time. Is it just me? Do I need to do something different?
Go to preferences and "remove spaces".
Old Jan 10 2010, 06:24 PM

wanted to say thanks to the dev's for all your hard work i appreciate it. you guys/gals are awesome
Old Jan 10 2010, 07:03 PM
Account Not Linked

I can't seem to hire my boyfriend since the upgrade...in fact, I can't see HIM at all on either my farm, his or my daughter's! I haven't a clue why this has happened. I can still visit his farm...he can still see me but has not been able to hire me! i'm disappointed because we used to help each other out and can't do it anymore.

I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong area, but don't know where else to go.

HELP!
jeanni (aka Jeanni's Farm)
Old Jan 10 2010, 07:16 PM

Default Farmtown problems since newest update.

I am having issues this weekend I have never had before. I cannot see people at my farm to hire them, I have to follow them to their farm. My xp's are not counting correctly when planting. I cannot use my big seeder to plant, but it is still using my fuel, I unit at a time when planting.
Old Jan 10 2010, 07:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja_dawgma View Post
I can't seem to hire my boyfriend since the upgrade...in fact, I can't see HIM at all on either my farm, his or my daughter's! I haven't a clue why this has happened. I can still visit his farm...he can still see me but has not been able to hire me! i'm disappointed because we used to help each other out and can't do it anymore.

I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong area, but don't know where else to go.

HELP!
jeanni (aka Jeanni's Farm)
Go to account and look under blocked users to see if he is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama_mia View Post
I am having issues this weekend I have never had before. I cannot see people at my farm to hire them, I have to follow them to their farm. My xp's are not counting correctly when planting. I cannot use my big seeder to plant, but it is still using my fuel, I unit at a time when planting.
For the planting: Make sure remove spaces is checked.

For the people: We have an a thread for that in the help and support. May help you : http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198270
Old Jan 10 2010, 08:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for all the work you do and allowing us the chance to express our views and opinions be they good or bad,,,,,,,, things seem to be much more settled at my end now and i love the tools being that bit smaller again

Still get time out issues but not to the extent i was getting them before so i'm quite happy at that,,,,,i can at least get a fair shake with jobs i am hired to do.

Blessings
x

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 10 2010, 08:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I don't know if this is where this goes, but I like the new Farm Town except for one problem that happens almost all of the time now. Now when the zipped plots are uploading my $$$, no one can hire me to plow after I have harvested. The box stays stuck on enqueuing harvested field, or stuck on loading assets and never loads their farm for me to plow. This happened once in a great while before the new fix, now it does it most of the time. The only way that I get to plow is if I am hired just to plow and not harvest first. Very irritating.
Old Jan 10 2010, 09:13 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

A new update has been released a couple of min ago (7:10 EST) with the following fixes:

1. The complains about the avatar been slow for some users when working for others should be now much less frequent or none at all, these should be noticeable mostly by users with slower computers.

--Raul
Harvesting has slowed back down to a crawl for the first time in many many weeks!

Paul
Closed Thread