Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 22 2009, 04:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Great job!!!! All Added items this time are useful.

As everyone is stating WE NEED MORE LAND NOW MORE THAN EVER.

I Still think my idea of having the same size land but being able to have several (ie linked farm areas) is the way to go and hope that that is being pursued.

Doing it this way will limit server and graphic load, reduce the need for panning over a huge land area, and allow for greater flexibility in designs.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Wild; Dec 06 2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old Nov 22 2009, 04:47 PM

I have not been able to plant for a week. Also, when my crops were ready my daughter had to harvest them for me, plow etc. Another issue is when I get hired out, I can not harvest or plow. I think I need direction on what to do. If you reply, could you use simple language for non-techie? I have a mac and use firefox.

Thank you for your help
Old Nov 22 2009, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampcrazy View Post
Where can we find a list of the points needed for the new leverls?
And PLEASE put the mansion back to level 34. There are SO MANY people who have been working towards that and now you've changed the rules midstream. It is causing a lot of unhappiness.

Stampcrazy, it was been repeated several times that while the level number did change, you are still required to reach 150,000 points before being able to purchase the mansion. It may seem that you need to reach a higher level for the purchase but the points are the same because the gap between levels has been reduced.
Old Nov 22 2009, 04:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHolli View Post
There are a lot of people who give the illusion of elevation changes using just the tools they already have. Take a search on the forum for words like "hills" or "slopes" to see how they do it.
If you had read my post correctly, you would see that I already know about elevations. What I was referring to was having the abiblity to add steps or stairs more realistically to an elevation. Currently, there is nothing available to give you that effect.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 22 2009, 04:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampcrazy View Post
Where can we find a list of the points needed for the new leverls?
And PLEASE put the mansion back to level 34. There are SO MANY people who have been working towards that and now you've changed the rules midstream. It is causing a lot of unhappiness.
i am unhappy that you don't take the time to even read the announcement when your answer is plainly there...
Old Nov 22 2009, 04:53 PM

Jumping on a few days late, I guess I missed all the glitches! Love the new levels! Had to re-arrange to make more space to plant without ruining the basic layout/look of my farm. Like others, I need more space to put things. Stuck on 34 awhile, I was delighted to be on 48 now. Glad I kept on farming when my friends nearly stopped! I have gotten lazy though, having to learn to work the farm once again everyday!
Old Nov 22 2009, 04:57 PM

LOVE all the new stuff and new levels. So what is the highest level now? Only one more request, more land to put it all on PLEASE. Keep it up, you're awesome!!
Old Nov 22 2009, 05:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking More Land HINT

I am hoping that was a hint there would be larger farms available ...... can you give us some info on this ? It would really help in the decison making for those of us with overcrowded farms, who would like to buy some of the wonderful new items you've released !
thanks !
filly
Old Nov 22 2009, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudleysmom View Post
WOOHOO!! Thanks bunches! Now if we could just have a second farm........
Just set up a new email address and start another farm
Old Nov 22 2009, 05:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffanytwirl View Post
LOVE all the new stuff and new levels. So what is the highest level now? Only one more request, more land to put it all on PLEASE. Keep it up, you're awesome!!
60 is highest
Closed Thread