Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 02 2016, 12:33 PM

I am a bit disappointed with the whole new ship thing. It irritates me to know that now people that don't spend real money to get farmcash get the same benefit (i.e. products) that those of us that spent the FC get. So we wasted our money. I was really hoping that the ship would carry other products that we are short in to make it worth while to work both trains and ships. Notes stated that a fully worked ship in the proper amount of time would yield the same as a fully loaded train that returns. Was really hoping that ships would carry things like Chromite that aren't in the train cars. A beautiful scenario would be for us to load items that we could really use individually, but I know that would be a programming nightmare. I just can't understand why the redundancy between train and ship. Now the only thing our FC buys us with the trains is having the mayor do all the work for us when doing other peoples facilities. I am bummed.
Old Dec 02 2016, 01:57 PM

Oh my goodness.....I just bought the nativity people and they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! The Baby Jesus is even separate and can be placed on the crib. The animals are wonderful. Thank you so much.....it is really stunning!!!!
Old Dec 02 2016, 03:36 PM

I just want to THANK the developers for the beautiful Nativity items. I was so surprised and pleased!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!.
Old Dec 02 2016, 04:35 PM

Will there be a way to OPT out of the whole boat thing? It seems like it will be much more involved than I have time for and I don't want to spend that much time on the game. I also don't want my neighbors having to wait on me to do anything. I want to farm. Period. I've been on farm town since 2009 and it would be awful to have to leave now because of being pushed to do something I don't want to do.
Old Dec 03 2016, 11:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
Will there be a way to OPT out of the whole boat thing? It seems like it will be much more involved than I have time for and I don't want to spend that much time on the game. I also don't want my neighbors having to wait on me to do anything. I want to farm. Period. I've been on farm town since 2009 and it would be awful to have to leave now because of being pushed to do something I don't want to do.
I agree with this completely. We spend enough time doing Farmtown and I don't want to HAVE to do anything that I feel is a waste of my time. I will wait until the "Ships" come to see how much work is involved. I do know that I have stopped contributing to the Neighborhood Chains contest simply because my group has only managed a 9 at best. Just not worth the effort! I have also played since 2009 but I have my limits as to what I am willing to do/buy in order to keep up with the game. Sounds like the 'SHIP THING" is not one of them so far.
Old Dec 04 2016, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
I agree with this completely. We spend enough time doing Farmtown and I don't want to HAVE to do anything that I feel is a waste of my time. I will wait until the "Ships" come to see how much work is involved. I do know that I have stopped contributing to the Neighborhood Chains contest simply because my group has only managed a 9 at best. Just not worth the effort! I have also played since 2009 but I have my limits as to what I am willing to do/buy in order to keep up with the game. Sounds like the 'SHIP THING" is not one of them so far.
I am of the same mind. I left that "other" farm game because in order to build or add anything, you had to annoy your neighbors to death. This feels like the same thing. I don't think I want to nag my FT friends or get bugged by them either... 50 of them ??? wow. I'll will wait and see how obnoxious it gets.
Old Dec 07 2016, 02:10 PM

No answer since I posted this question. I'm still wondering if there is a way to opt out so your neighbors don't waste their time sending the ship to us. AND, what will be done if you don't have 50 active neighbors? Too many unanswered questions.
Old Dec 07 2016, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
No answer since I posted this question. I'm still wondering if there is a way to opt out so your neighbors don't waste their time sending the ship to us. AND, what will be done if you don't have 50 active neighbors? Too many unanswered questions.

Hi Conjetta

We dont have the answers to your questions as the only information we have about the Ships is posted in the New Release thread in point 7

We have to wait till the Ships are released and see what more information we get.
Old Dec 02 2016, 05:54 PM

Thank You for the update...Great stuff as usual
Old Dec 02 2016, 08:00 PM

Cheers!!!!

Farm Link
Closed Thread