Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 26 2012, 06:34 PM

Can not upgrade 2 of my farms. Yes I have run all of my cleaners, refreshed and even rebooted. Keeps telling me I have already upgraded. Let me upgrade Farms 1,2 & 5 with no problems. Not so with Farms 3 & 4.
Old Oct 26 2012, 06:37 PM

I have no complaints Raul....just when I think you all couldn't come up with anything better than we have then you do! I love the dim switch! It is fantastic and saves so much time hunting for trees that are ready and other things! Thank you so much for making a fun game even more fun!!!!
Old Oct 26 2012, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
I have it figure out, if anyone has used the farm selector to move farms around is going to have problems upgrading, I can upgrade farms 2, 3, 4, 5, and 16. Farm 16 used to be farm 1, when I load farm 16 which is still 28x28 it shows I can upgrade to 30x30 and then 32x32.
since the real estate office shows only the Current selected farm... why does this matter ???????

be on the farm you want to upgrade... period. be it 1 16 or farm 1 in position 16
Old Oct 26 2012, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrox View Post
Any object you can select can be 'hidden' when you click the object, look for hide in the menu. you can hide a tree to be able to click the tree behind it that may not be selected .
Right. But what if I need to hide fifty trees? That's 100 clicks, which could be cut to 50 clicks with a "hide" tool. I don't want to hide ALL of the trees, just a select group - all for nefarious purposes, of course.
Old Oct 26 2012, 06:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightowl 1942 View Post
Can not upgrade 2 of my farms. Yes I have run all of my cleaners, refreshed and even rebooted. Keeps telling me I have already upgraded. Let me upgrade Farms 1,2 & 5 with no problems. Not so with Farms 3 & 4.
Did you use the farm selector and move farms around?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 26 2012, 06:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrox View Post
since the real estate office shows only the Current selected farm... why does this matter ???????

be on the farm you want to upgrade... period. be it 1 16 or farm 1 in position 16
It does make a difference that is why I can upgrade farm 16 to 32x32, but I can't upgrade farm 1, cause farm 16 use to be farm 1 before I moved them. For some reason the realtors office is reading the original order and not what the farm selector has put the farm as. Which I guess I should thank the dev's cause now it will save me money since I can't upgrade farm 1 I can't upgrade the others until I do farm 1 so I can keep all of my train tracks and roads connected on all farms.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Oct 26 2012 at 06:59 PM.
Old Oct 26 2012, 06:48 PM

What the heck is a "Repile Tree" produced in the zoo factory?
Old Oct 26 2012, 06:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by boofee View Post
What the heck is a "Repile Tree" produced in the zoo factory?
It is probably a tree for reptiles to climb on.

Old Oct 26 2012, 06:50 PM

Wow! Update time! Thanks devs.!!
Old Oct 26 2012, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Right. But what if I need to hide fifty trees? That's 100 clicks, which could be cut to 50 clicks with a "hide" tool. I don't want to hide ALL of the trees, just a select group - all for nefarious purposes, of course.
as stated in the update, the 'confirm' pop up will not happen over and over. so it is 51 clicks to hide 50 trees.
Closed Thread