Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 14 2011, 02:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, have you ever accepted any of the farm cash challenges where you can earn farm cash for working on a friends farm ?
No, never. Quite often a popup appears - Mary's farm is dry, will you water it? Fred's is overrun with weeds, will you help? Occasionally I go, do it, get a few coins.

Never seen this invitation to harvest before.
Old May 14 2011, 11:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
To Mods

A neighbor of mine purchased one of the Combines when they first came out and it and place it in his storage then when he went to use it, it was gone. I advised him to report it missing through the support link at bottom of page and he did. I has been about 2 weeks and he has not heard anything from the. Can you provide any assistance?

thanks
If they've already contacted support, that's the correct place as we don't do reimbursements/refunds through the forum. He can always submit again.
Old May 14 2011, 11:32 AM

Thanks Raul for your continued updates on the game!! FT is the best game out here by far!! Love my combine..been waiting for that jewel since i started playing. Thanks so much!!!
Old May 14 2011, 12:00 PM
Account Not Linked

'Coming soon' ... friend help in service facilities. Been saying that for days, how soon is soon?
Old May 14 2011, 03:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath-H View Post
'Coming soon' ... friend help in service facilities. Been saying that for days, how soon is soon?
Tomorrow for the new facilities took a couple weeks...Coming Soon could be a couple months.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 14 2011, 06:00 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

please help!!! ever since the last update, i have been unable to see anyone or the work being done on my farm 1. below is a link to it. also, the chat box is open and will not close, yet i can't talk to anyone when they are on that farm. i run windows vista, clean my flash and browser history at least 2x a day, run a disk clean and then re-start. still same problem. i am on server WF10
Old May 14 2011, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
please help!!! ever since the last update, i have been unable to see anyone or the work being done on my farm 1. below is a link to it. also, the chat box is open and will not close, yet i can't talk to anyone when they are on that farm. i run windows vista, clean my flash and browser history at least 2x a day, run a disk clean and then re-start. still same problem. i am on server WF10
Hi Psycho mommi. There is a thread in the Help section on this. I would say they haven't figured this one out yet. If you haven't posted this information there I would do that so they have more to work with. This is the link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372594 post info there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 14 2011, 07:33 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

thanks taz!! you're a peach!!
Old May 14 2011, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
thanks taz!! you're a peach!!
Aw shucks ma'am just trying ta hep...
Old May 14 2011, 09:44 PM

I don't really appreciate the Service Facilities... I have too many ingredients for the service facilities and they are just sitting in my storage. I've been waiting too long for the Coming Soon thing... taking forever now