Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 21 2012, 01:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
you stack buildings on top of each other?? are you for real?? do you have to use like dirt paths or anything?? what do visitors to your farm view?? has anyone said anything besides it loading a bit slow?
sorry to ask so much .. but also is there a particular building your able to do this with or just any of them?
You need the new gloves to be able to do this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2012, 06:02 PM

I was getting the message that I had to move my train back to farm 14, bit silly really as thats where they were so where do I move back to!

Anyway I decided to wait it out. Once I knew the train was ready for unload I did and the message has gone. I unloaded and dispatched no problem.

I was getting the message you all have, but once I decided to ignore it as I was already on Farm 14 and hadnt moved it.

I waited to see what would happen when I had reached the day of unload, it worked perfectly.

Just a little cliche well done devs love all the new stuff
Old Sep 21 2012, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
you stack buildings on top of each other?? are you for real?? do you have to use like dirt paths or anything?? what do visitors to your farm view?? has anyone said anything besides it loading a bit slow?
sorry to ask so much .. but also is there a particular building your able to do this with or just any of them?
I did it on my facilities farm. I put most of them in the Cancer Research Center, some others in the large apartment building, and some in the large cathedral. I have around 30 facilities but only ten went with the way I decorated that farm. I used the green glove. It was easy peasy!! Just plop them in. Every once in awhile a building will not hide but mostly they do. I also have hidden my chicken coops and dairy sheds on some other farms by putting them in a large house.

No one has said it loads a tad slow, that was my observation. It may be in my head since I know it is stacked!!
I love that green glove!!
Old Sep 21 2012, 08:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

You don't use dirt paths, just do it with the green glove. Place a large building, then use the green glove to put a facility down on top of it and it will disappear behind the first one. Any of the buildings work, although once in awhile I have a little trouble getting the whole bldg in, but mostly it works very well. I used it to hide only a few, but someone I know has hidden lots of them on one farm. Visitors see the large buildings, but not the facilities you put behind them. You can hide small facilities behind large facilities too.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 21 2012, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedrapeau View Post
You don't use dirt paths, just do it with the green glove. Place a large building, then use the green glove to put a facility down on top of it and it will disappear behind the first one. Any of the buildings work, although once in awhile I have a little trouble getting the whole bldg in, but mostly it works very well. I used it to hide only a few, but someone I know has hidden lots of them on one farm. Visitors see the large buildings, but not the facilities you put behind them. You can hide small facilities behind large facilities too.
Love the green glove!!! It's amazing.
Old Sep 22 2012, 01:08 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
I did it on my facilities farm. I put most of them in the Cancer Research Center, some others in the large apartment building, and some in the large cathedral. I have around 30 facilities but only ten went with the way I decorated that farm. I used the green glove. It was easy peasy!! Just plop them in. Every once in awhile a building will not hide but mostly they do. I also have hidden my chicken coops and dairy sheds on some other farms by putting them in a large house.

No one has said it loads a tad slow, that was my observation. It may be in my head since I know it is stacked!!
i have hidden up to 18 facilities and all the animal barns, mines etc in the modern mansion on all 15 farms...the green glove is brilliant!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 22 2012, 01:10 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post

i have hidden up to 18 facilities and all the animal barns, mines etc in the modern mansion on all 15 farms...the green glove is brilliant!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 22 2012, 04:46 AM

Level:
XP:
Exclamation

I have tried using the green glove, something as simple as putting the small pond over the mulch paths, Doesn't work... I am not happy at all with the green glove, it doesn't work. I would like a refund, I have sent numerous messages & still haven't recvd a response.

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 22 2012, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I have tried using the green glove, something as simple as putting the small pond over the mulch paths, Doesn't work... I am not happy at all with the green glove, it doesn't work. I would like a refund, I have sent numerous messages & still haven't recvd a response.
For some reason the glove doesn't work with paths and fences - you can get paths under two sometimes three sides of water but not all of them. The only ones that work reasonably well if you fiddle seem to be the roads as they are bigger - lay them down first and put the pond on top.
I wish they would make it work with the ornamental non harvestable trees too like the small pine - I would love to get them on top of the grass hills!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 22 2012, 05:56 AM

Level:
XP:
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedrapeau View Post
THAT is sooo awesome.. i soo have to get the green glove.. i have been greedy with my money cause of this very thing... no room...and a steady need for mass productions... soooo i now i have to save up ... see how long I last before I run to Walmart and say "Help i need a Facebook Credit card" lol lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread