Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 07:00 PM

Your recent changes are a huge improvement but it still takes the avatar sometimes 10 minutes to change from harvesting to plowing. The avatar stands with + coins or +xp's rolling over it's head. Now if you can correct that problem and correct the problem of crops still showing when they have been harvested or fields showing not being plowed when they have been plowed, Farm Town will be acceptable.

Default Understand the reasons

I understand why this upgrade was done but seriously, it's horrible!!!!! It takes 3 times as long to do anything! Plus you can't see where you are because the coins go over the area you are working on & you can't get ahead of them. Please find something different! For those of us that are fast & do not jump all over the place like some of the people, this is not an improvement. It makes me not want to do this game anymore.

Hmmm, I wonder how many of the people threatening to leave Farmtown after this change were some of the same ones threatening to leave after past changes?

Relax folks, Raul is working hard on this game. Yes, that's right, it is a GAME.

I don't particularly like the changes either, especially in regards to plowing, but it is still the best farm game on FB.

One suggestion to harvesting. When the farm has sections on it, and you try to start antoher section, it makes you wait until you have walked all the way over to it. The program should be smart enough to realize the section you are working on is done, and let the avatar teleport to the new section.
Account Not Linked

I only hired one person per job, period. If they left before the job was done, then they lost xp and coins on their own, not due to the game having a fault. Slowing this down just killed it, RIP farmtown.
Account Not Linked

Default No good!!!

I think I speak for most when I say, i'd rather lose the xp and/or coins than harvest and plow at such a slow pace!!! This new change is drastic and everyone is complaining! Go to the Marketplace or Bar and listen to the feedback yourself... its insane! Change it back, PLEASE!

I will have to quit then...I understand...I didn't mind the XP thing...but two hours to harevest a field is not going to work...It was fun when you could fit it into a few breaks but this is not at all fun now. Thanks for the nice time, but this was a great game and one I could enjoy. The teleport does not work at all. I had to go back three or four times per fielld to try again. Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

This took the fun out oif the game because now you are no longer getting a quick fix....now it is long and tedious

On my farm many plots and fields are greatly separated, it now takes far too long for anyone to harvest and plow because they have to wait to find their way over to the next field. I now need to hire multiple harvesters and plowers to do an amount easily done by one person in the past, making it not worth it at all to the person I am hiring.

Please change it back. This is really not worth it. If it remains the same I may devout my time to farmville rather than this. At least there you can prevent the avatars from moving. THis is ridiculous.

OK, the new system takes some getting used to - waiting for my avitar to go where I want it to go while travelling around the farm hap hazzardly - very frustrating BUT even more frustrating is that I just plow 2 fields and did NOT GET a single XP point - didn't realize until I was almost done and realized that coins and points were not adding .
Old Dec 22 2009, 07:01 PM
Account Not Linked

and since Raul seems to think that this is going to be permanent, I am done playing, period, as are all of my friends, family and associates in my RA group.
Old Dec 22 2009, 07:01 PM
Account Not Linked

I was one of the one's losing XP's, however I could have made 10X the amount I lost in the time it takes to harvest/plow a field now. I appreciate the fact the change was made to help us, however it has almost crippled us!!! The change is AWFUL!!!
Closed Thread