Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 26 2024, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Yes I see the red dot when I'm on my farms. I ordered by super neighbor and all my neighbors are to my left. None to my right.
Are you sure it is your own farm and not one of your other accounts?

Non of us have a red dot while saying in our own farm, only when visiting superneighbors both ways or neighbors who add us as their superneighbors.
Old May 26 2024, 03:41 PM

I only have one account - and yes I see the red dot whether on normal screen or full screen. The only time I "visit" other farms if when I'm working posts.
Old May 26 2024, 03:47 PM

Quote:
I only have one account - and yes I see the red dot whether on normal screen or full screen. The only time I "visit" other farms if when I'm working posts.
Non of us have that red dot in our own profile picture in the neighbors bar below the game screen while staying in our own farms.

So please run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all farms you have it open. Then reopen your farms and see if the red dot disappeared.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If not, then please contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old May 26 2024, 03:52 PM

Clearing memcache and reloading worked. Thanks.
Old May 26 2024, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Clearing memcache and reloading worked. Thanks.
Great! You are welcome NJones
Old May 31 2024, 08:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Default preferred crops

i'm a superneighbor for a friend and when i try to harvest/plant crops on her 4th column, it says "preferred crop" on the top and the green button to replant the same crop... neither one of us can find the setting to change that... she's able to plant something else, just not me... help!
Old May 31 2024, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastkat37 View Post
i'm a superneighbor for a friend and when i try to harvest/plant crops on her 4th column, it says "preferred crop" on the top and the green button to replant the same crop... neither one of us can find the setting to change that... she's able to plant something else, just not me... help!
Hi bastkat

I moved your post to the thread about superneighbors.

Please tell your superneighbor to check this link, she will find the way to change the option for planting:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...66#post6548366
Old Jun 06 2024, 08:47 AM

Why do people who are no longer my neighbors or buddies keep showing up on my facility wall requests?
Old Jun 06 2024, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
Why do people who are no longer my neighbors or buddies keep showing up on my facility wall requests?
Hi Dr. Dirt

Could it be possible that you are still their neighbor or buddy?

When you deleted them as neighbors or buddies, did you first go to their farms and delete yourself from their lists?

In the Wall requests, you have an option to Include posts from Farmers that have you as a Neighbour or Buddy but are not your Neighbours or Buddies, you can click in Include posts and change it to Hide posts.
Old Jun 06 2024, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Dr. Dirt

Could it be possible that you are still their neighbor or buddy?

When you deleted them as neighbors or buddies, did you first go to their farms and delete yourself from their lists?

In the Wall requests, you have an option to Include posts from Farmers that have you as a Neighbour or Buddy but are not your Neighbours or Buddies, you can click in Include posts and change it to Hide posts.
I go to their farms and attempt to remove myself from their neighbor/buddy list and it says I am not their neighbor/buddy. They are also not my neighbor/buddy but they keep showing up on the facility wall requests. I also have it set up to hide people that are not my neighbors.

Last edited by Dr. Dirt; Jun 06 2024 at 09:23 AM.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors