Old Dec 01 2009, 12:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandycares View Post
Many of you may not have been here long enough to know but...... When the price and EXP requirements for your original farm was set, it was WAYYYYY harder to get coins and EXP.

Harvesting was extremely slow, hard to aim and catch the field to click it, and was harvested one plot at a time while you waited and your avatar kept going for long unplanned walks around the farm and you had to wait for it to slowly return going AROUND fences, rivers, and hedges (not through them) before you could click the next field.

We were also not ABLE to plow any farm except our own.

It is so much easier to earn coins now by a mile. I've literally earned a million coins per day numerous times.

There were no raspberries then either - nor pineapples, blueberries, or peppers. The best you could hope for was pumpkins. The shortest crop was 4 hours. And you had to plow your OWN field one square at a time while waiting for your avatar to finish each square before you could move to the next one.

The rise in price of the new farm may reflect how much EASIER it is to earn the requirements than it was then.

I sound like an OLD-timer....but it was only back in JULY!!! Farmtown has come a LONG way in a short time.
You are so right...... it is so much easier to earn coins now than when the game first started. I totally agree with you.....
Plus guys I think the have fixed the problem with loosing exp points and coins. at least on my end it is working .. I may be sorry for saying that and I may go back to loosing them though LOL but I hope not....almost ready to expand my 2nd farm which I named "My Secret Garden" cause it is just that.
and with the secret garden you can just grow crops on that and let it pay for all your decorations on your first farm.. so what is so bad about that? give it a break people and stop complaining oh please..... Great job Raul and team......thanks from this Georgia farm girl......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 01 2009, 01:48 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

--Raul
please fix this problem i've lost prob well over a 1,000 xp today at least
Old Dec 01 2009, 02:55 AM

YES
Thank you to all who made this possible.Now I'm having fun again!
Old Dec 01 2009, 03:03 AM

Default second farm

Why couldnt the first farm be developed to have a bigger farm rather than a second farm.. that sucks and just talks of real money..you havent perfected this version.. ive been plowing and harvesting over a second time today..sad but farmtown is turning into a money grabbing outfit.
Old Dec 01 2009, 03:26 AM

For heavens sake - it's a free game - chill out.
Old Dec 01 2009, 04:23 AM

Woo Hoo!!! Just got my second farm. I paid $20 for it but I am soooo glad I have it. Now I can make lots more coins. Thanks Farm Town developers for your hard work at giving us more in this game.
Old Dec 01 2009, 05:44 AM
Green Genius ( Level 32 )

Farmer Since: Nov 13 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

Thanks for upgrading a great game...keeping it fun!

Ria

Visit Golden Growing Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 01 2009, 05:54 AM

i have just sold[ 3million dollars worth of cabages to buy the new farm witch you were happy to take with giving me the money. now i m trying to find out what or where i can make my complant to
Old Dec 01 2009, 06:07 AM

Thumbs up Just a thought here

When we buy the new farms can they been seen next to our others? Sort of like our neighbors are now but only so that we can see the actual farm itself Or is there a way that maybe they could work on this so that we could in the future?... Thanks for all the updates love the game!
Old Dec 01 2009, 07:18 AM

Love the new additional land. Now I can plan for Christmas without losing the crops to plant for money. Thanks for all the new seeds and trees also. I am so hooked.
Closed Thread