Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2012, 12:06 PM

I have a concern and would appreciate any input you may have: I have 6 semi trucks(yes, a bit obsessive). If the train is going to increase production on any of those items we get from the semis or speed them up, will this render some of my trucks obsolete? and what about the ordering station?
Old Jun 10 2012, 12:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
I would settle for everything being designed to one uniform scale in this game. We have oversize sculptures, and we have miniature houses. We have big bulky cars and we have undersized race cars that perhaps best suit a kiddy go-cart track. Trying to tastefully decorate a farm is impossible, when some houses are designed at a larger scale than others, and yet the bird of paradise paradise flowers reach the windows on the second story of many houses!
Welcome to the real world... I used to collect the Christmas Houses made by Dept 56 (in fact they are all still on a warehouse), and they never got it right with scaling people to buildings, cars, etc., and each and everyone of those houses and accessories were very expensive. They started at $65 and could go up to $150 for each house, accessories went from $15 to $45 depending on the work. We tried to tell them, had gatherings all over the US and told them and nothing, the designers were different for every theme and they had one scale and that is what they did. We finally decided at time of display, if you had bigger things put them on the back and the smaller ones on the front, or separate them enough that the difference would not be that much. ;-)
Old Jun 10 2012, 12:08 PM

I'm glad they have not forgotten Father's Day this year. but I'm still waiting for the new facilities. It's almost the end of that "next week" now, so I'm getting impatient. Heeeheee!!! Farm Town always does it to us, it's either "tomorrow" or "next week", knowing full well there's always "tomorrow", and there;s always "next week". Next time we need a specific date, not tomorrow or next week. Heeeheee!!!

Congrats on a job well done!!!

Sandie Angel
Old Jun 10 2012, 12:10 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
I have a concern and would appreciate any input you may have: I have 6 semi trucks(yes, a bit obsessive). If the train is going to increase production on any of those items we get from the semis or speed them up, will this render some of my trucks obsolete? and what about the ordering station?
Only they know, I also have 4 of the semis. We will always need chicken and beef, so the more the merrier, right now sometimes I have to exchange gifts for chickens because never have enough and I said on my former post I did research on Thai cuisine and the use a lot of chicken also, so no I don't think the semis will be obsolete or of lesser use than now.
Old Jun 10 2012, 12:12 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
I'm glad they have not forgotten Father's Day this year. but I'm still waiting for the new facilities. It's almost the end of that "next week" now, so I'm getting impatient. Heeeheee!!! Farm Town always does it to us, it's either "tomorrow" or "next week", knowing full well there's always "tomorrow", and there;s always "next week". Next time we need a specific date, not tomorrow or next week. Heeeheee!!!

Congrats on a job well done!!!

Sandie Angel
They are playing an Scarlett O'Hara, "I'll think about it tomorrow", LOL

Already seeing some uses for the tool box and the golf clubs, so all is not lost.

Thanks guys,
Old Jun 10 2012, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
or maybe they are playing with the new stuff who knows maybe they get update before us who know but i wonder it they do
I doubt it - and they are probably all enjoying a Sunday before the madness of next weeks forum waiting for the new facs - just hope the goods train update arrives and works well.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 10 2012, 12:37 PM

I see Raul is online - could it be a sign?
Old Jun 10 2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i think we need a used car lot
Farm Cash for clunkers

Old Jun 10 2012, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokeloshe View Post
I see Raul is online - could it be a sign?

He is still there.....

woo hoo for the choo choo??

The first post, at the end, says Raul just edited post #1 at 1:35 today. I must have missed something, because it show nothing different yet.

and

the plot thickens...............

Old Jun 10 2012, 12:49 PM

Raul On The Prowl Report.......

He has now been on 13 minutes... very unlucky Raul, you could get run over by a freight train.

Closed Thread