Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uma437 View Post
Hi,
I just put all available coin-facilities on one farm. Now I get an error message saying that there are too many facilities on this farm and I could loose production.
There are 449 facilities in this farm now ( I had already some farmcash-facilities placed there before). On my farm with the second most facilities are 355 and I do not get an error message there.

So my question is how many must be moved to another farm?
What is the maximum amount of facilities on one single farm? Does it depend on the farm size? The two farms I mentioned are both at 60.

Best regards and thanks for your help
Ursula
Hi uma

There are a few factors determining how many facilities you can have on a farm.

Currently you are limited to between 350 and 400 facilities per farm, but this amount can be less as it also depends on how many products you have done in your facilities that you have not stored, OR it can be a combination of both.

Also, please note that dispatched trains and their long cars also count as part of this limit, 1 per locomotive, 1 per long car so you need to take this into account if you have both facilities and trains on a farm.

You can also check if your are reaching to your limit per farm by clicking in Show names and then in Show Facility Info button at the bottom of the window.
The blue line will show you the % for each farm. The longer the blue bar the more facility capacity you have used. When the Facility Capacity is at 100% and the blue bar is full you must not place any more facilities on that farm. Anyway I would suggest you to not reached 100%

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...26#post6298326

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending