Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 04 2011, 07:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsloveyou View Post
Hi, I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work. I love all the new levels and great new releases. I'd love to know why I keep running out of sugar. I plant and plant and plant and I still run out. Does anyone know why? Thanks.

Angels
If you only have 1 of each of the facilities that use sugar you would still need 6330 sugar to fill them all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 04 2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Hi, I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work. I love all the new levels and great new releases. I'd love to know why I keep running out of sugar. I plant and plant and plant and I still run out. Does anyone know why? Thanks.

Angels
you probably need another sugar refinery or 2...i have 4 and they make between them enough to support full productions and with s little over

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Sep 04 2011, 09:14 PM

Thank you Driver Dave. I bought 3 more sugar refineries so I should be ok now. I appreciate your help.

Angels
Old Sep 04 2011, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Thank you Driver Dave. I bought 3 more sugar refineries so I should be ok now. I appreciate your help.

Angels
It will also be dependent on if you hire your facilities out on a daily/regular basis, how many friends actually work your facilities, if you try to keep your facilities at 100%, and how many of the other facilities that use sugar you have on your farms. 4 May or May Not be enough!

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Sep 04 2011, 10:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Wink stuck cow

Hi I have a cow stuck in storage. my neighbor has 100 cows stuck in storage. Any body know what we should do? I do reg clearing of media files, cookies. and get all updates as they arrive. I use IE windows 7.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 05 2011, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
It will also be dependent on if you hire your facilities out on a daily/regular basis, how many friends actually work your facilities, if you try to keep your facilities at 100%, and how many of the other facilities that use sugar you have on your farms. 4 May or May Not be enough!
good thought jerry however given that i am an uncaught FTAA candidate they should be fine ....i run max productions in sugar intensive facilitys 5-6 times a week when the mood takes me ...cane is an easy one to put on b4 one goes to bed and harvest the next morning but good point about how well the friends work the facilitys if/when posted

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Sep 05 2011, 02:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Red Mobile Sprinkler

why is it that my Red Mobile Sprinkler also irrigate crops takes the wheat from 1.6 days then, i use it and it only goes to 19.9 hours. this always happens
Old Sep 05 2011, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprettypicture2 View Post
why is it that my Red Mobile Sprinkler also irrigate crops takes the wheat from 1.6 days then, i use it and it only goes to 19.9 hours. this always happens
This confused me at first - but the Farm Town crop growth day is 20 hours so wheat being a 2 day crop is 40 hours. Therefore half of that is 20 hours. The 1.6 days refers to the normal 24 hour clock - which works out at just under 40 hours - not precisely 2 FT days but close enough. 24 x half the 1.6 (0.8) comes out about 19 hours.
The maths on the calculations the game displays arent precise as they appear to be based on different clocks!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 05 2011, 02:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
This confused me at first - but the Farm Town crop growth day is 20 hours so wheat being a 2 day crop is 40 hours. Therefore half of that is 20 hours. The 1.6 days refers to the normal 24 hour clock - which works out at just under 40 hours - not precisely 2 FT days but close enough. 24 x half the 1.6 (0.8) comes out about 19 hours.
The maths on the calculations the game displays arent precise as they appear to be based on different clocks!
This is also why I preferred the % showing instead of the 1.6 or whatever. Much easier to track.
Old Sep 05 2011, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jo View Post
This is also why I preferred the % showing instead of the 1.6 or whatever. Much easier to track.
Yes - the two mouse over displays are not consistent. One is based on the 24 hour clock and one on the 20 hour FT clock

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread