Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 11:14 PM
Account Not Linked

I want my money back via pay pal as well, I spent hrs before this stupid move you made
Old Dec 22 2009, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marfer View Post

Relax folks, Raul is working hard on this game. Yes, that's right, it is a GAME.
A game is supposed to be fun. This is not fun. I hate these changes.
Old Dec 22 2009, 11:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Changes

Hiya,

Firstly thanks for developing FarmTown and spending time on making it a great game. Since you have made these "changes" I find that i am not enjoying the game as much. I know that you have explained that these are to help us but the only problem is now when your harvesting or plowing and click on field that someone else has done it does not say "already done" until your points catch up to where you are. If it said this straight away when you clicked on it it would make it alot easier. at them moment i find that its a waste of time. Dont get me wrong i love farmtown and can understand you are trying to help. but i still experience long delays with things loading, points and coins not always coming up, fields staying up as ready to harvest when they have already been harvested among other things.
Old Dec 22 2009, 11:16 PM

Default Thanks

Well thanks I guess..for all those who were losing xp/coins, I was one of them in the beginning of the changes but it worked itself out..I guess there is nothing I can do but deal with it until further fixes come along. I appreciate all you do, Farmtown is my fav. Thnx for directing me to the right post..Melissa

Enchanted Gardens
Old Dec 22 2009, 11:17 PM

Well, like you said, some people won't like it, and I must say, I fit that description. The problem is time....everything takes way too long now which was a real problem months ago. I never lost any points or experience points because I know how to use the save button. The only time I lost coins was when I didn't save occasionally during a harvest or plowing. Now I can't play on my breaks at work and when I hire others they either take minutes to show up or can't move once they do show up. Waiting for that avatar was a problem months ago and now it's a problem again....and yes, that oh so infuriating "wait I'm busy" message is back. I've been playing a while, I play on 7 different friends accounts and my main farm I am level 60, just spent to buy farm 2 on that account and one other because I love this game. But this "downgrade" is definately a step backwards. Please put it back the way it was because speed is an issue. It just isn't fun this way. I just had to plow my own farm because no one I hired could move. Talk about losing coins!!!! Please remove this change and teach people to "SAVE". Thanks for listening.
Account Not Linked

A GAME is something you play for Free!

I PAID REAL MONEY TO PLAY FT, AND I EITHER EXPECT IT FIXED, OR I WANT MY MONEY BACK PLUS INTEREST!!!
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambitt View Post
i WANT THE MONEY I PAID VIA PAYPAL RETURNED..... YOU CHANGED THE RULES AFTER I PAID.

THIS IS FRAUD, UNDER US LAW, AND I EXPECT A REFUND BY 7AM!
No, it isn't fraud. It's perfectly legal. You're over-reacting.
Old Dec 22 2009, 11:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Red face Thank you Farm Town

Thank you Farm Town. From the beginning I have and still do love this game. I am in awe of those who have developed and maintain this game. With this in mind I have to say to those people who complain about everything- BYE!!!

I have never heard so many complaints about a game that is for free. Of course people are entitled to their opinion, but to quote my mom, "You are entitled to your opinion, but you're wrong!"

Thanks for the great work Farm Town. I am never leaving!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 22 2009, 11:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry WORST "upgrade" ever

did the "collisions" of which you speak hurt anyone??

i don't care WHERE people are when they work on my farm. when i worked on someone else's i could see where they'd harvested or plowed. too bad if i don't click quickly enough.

this morning i hired harvesters and plowers and got my whole farm done (AND planted) in 10 minutes. tonight, it took OVER an hour. i don't have this kind of time. FT is a fun little break for me, if it takes me an hour to turn over my farm, i'm done playing.
Old Dec 22 2009, 11:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Metallicat buy a lottery ticket, that asks you to pick 6 numbers out of 69... Then after you buy the ticket, they decided to change it to 6 numbers out of 269... Fraud! Plain and simple!
Closed Thread