Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2010, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobcatTchai View Post
Yep I agree with you. Since the Inn doesn't have any functional purpose at the moment (at least relating to game play), maybe that could be the designated venue for trading of goods - just rename it The Trading Post.
Yep!! sound good to me also...a lot of Country Inn's here in the UK have harvest auctions every weekend...so why not in Farm Town...

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Oct 30 2010, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeB View Post
Occasionally when I'm working my neighbors' facilities, the points awarded are not the usual 3 XP per item. Sometimes I see 6 XP or 9 XP. These cannot be catch-up "payments" because it has happened even on the very first facility that I work. But I'm not complaining!
I've noticed this happening and realized that someone was working at my facilities. So you're getting points for your friend working your facilities as you get points for working at your friends facilities.
Old Oct 30 2010, 12:25 PM

Default To avoid being hired at market while selling

Quote:
Yep I agree with you. Since the Inn doesn't have any functional purpose at the moment (at least relating to game play), maybe that could be the designated venue for trading of goods - just rename it The Trading Post.

If you go "offline" before you go to the market to sell your goods, you will be the only one there (except for Tom) and nobody will be able to see you or hire you while you're there to sell your products. Just click the plug to turn it red before you go but don't forget to change it back when you return!!

Hope this helps!!
Old Oct 30 2010, 02:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
I agree. Like the Trading Post.
Old Oct 30 2010, 02:43 PM

Hoping (fingers crossed) that we get a "treat" from the developers tonight or tomorrow for Halloween in the form of new farm(s) and levels
Old Oct 30 2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtosga View Post
Hoping (fingers crossed) that we get a "treat" from the developers tonight or tomorrow for Halloween in the form of new farm(s) and levels
So hope you are right....

Toffee Farm

Old Oct 30 2010, 04:31 PM

Default prices

Quote:
Thanks Raul & team for another fantastic update. Great to have a variety of new crops and trees to work with, and I can see the Chinese restaurant being a favourite. And a big thankyou for adding the 'trade' feature!

But yes, with all those new crops to manage I can see your next update of a 7th farm being an eagerly anticipated one.

Job well done again!!
y is it so expensive to expand its ridiculous and also when im doing facilities game keeps going slow and i dont know how to resolve it
Old Oct 30 2010, 04:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bamagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtosga View Post
I am with you on that treat, Just hope we dont get tricked.

(level 650+)
Started playing May 9, 2009
Old Oct 30 2010, 05:16 PM

Is that very likely to happen? I ask because my first farm, which I use solely for facilities, is now totally full. I would love to have a farm that I can just move all of my trees to, without compromising my 'farmland' - which is what I use the other 5 farms for. Then I can move everything around and perhaps add the jewelry store and the diner to my first farm, and it won't be cramped any more. I (heart) Farmtown.
Old Oct 30 2010, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentia View Post
Is that very likely to happen? I ask because my first farm, which I use solely for facilities, is now totally full. I would love to have a farm that I can just move all of my trees to, without compromising my 'farmland' - which is what I use the other 5 farms for. Then I can move everything around and perhaps add the jewelry store and the diner to my first farm, and it won't be cramped any more. I (heart) Farmtown.
Not sure if it will be this weekend..but probably within the next week, we should get Farm 7 ...Raul said we would get another farm with the next update..

Toffee Farm

Closed Thread