Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 27 2010, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
got weirdness going on....... i am working friends facilities and all these exp points keep popping up on me when i am just standing there........ this has never happened before or i just never seen it.... when i had to refresh when i got disconnected once i came back and of course the first several facilities i had already done but each one i closed gave me odd amounts of experience points.....
Occasionally when I'm working my neighbors' facilities, the points awarded are not the usual 3 XP per item. Sometimes I see 6 XP or 9 XP. These cannot be catch-up "payments" because it has happened even on the very first facility that I work. But I'm not complaining!
Old Oct 27 2010, 10:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by evelena View Post
add hamburger buns to the bakery and hamburgers to the sandwich shop
That would be great. I've been "lobbying" for inceasing the variety of sandwiches at the Sandwich Shop for a long while. And for adding french fries and salads, plus beverages such as brewed coffee, tea, iced tea and juices.
Doubt this will happen though. Probably IF there are ever burgers, that will mean another new facility, just for two or three options of burgers.
Old Oct 27 2010, 10:29 PM

Level:
XP:

Please, can we have the outline with the plow, like with the plant and harvest? The big red square is very distracting and slows down the plowing. Thank you.
Old Oct 27 2010, 10:29 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjackson View Post
I've tried to tell them ethanol, but they say there is a C2h50 something that's crude.......but pure ethanol is produced from corn and sugarcane...... I live in ethanol country. An ethanol plant is 10 miles from me......... it's made from corn... oh well......
but I googled and there are cranberry bushes, not trees, but the only ones I have saw grew in a bog...... so I guess I shouldn't be picky. But feature this I have lived on a farm all my life and I'm playing Farm Town......go figure. lol
The high bush cranberry isn't the one used commercially in making juice, jelly or preserves. However, it is edible and was a fruit used my Native American Indians as well as EuroAmerican explorers and pioneers. I believe it is still picked and used in home cooking in Alaska and in other Northern regions and Western US mountain areas.
Old Oct 27 2010, 11:49 PM

Smile Patience, My Dear!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Graff View Post
QUESTION: Is there a way to speed up the semi truck? My Lord, I have paid in advance for the products, paid in advance for the fuel, and I OWN the darn truck--paid for it with REAL MONEY, not coins, and have not once been able to run my brewery or the other facilities that depend upon the semi at full capacity. I stress: not once. Business is not conducted this way in the real world. The semi truck was a poor investment of real cash. I am sorry I bought it. I would dump it, but it is full of PAID FOR products that I can't get my hands on. Is there a solution forthcoming?
I use my semi for meats for the pizza and taco facilities. I get great joy out of loading them up to the brim, but it usually means I have to wait a week or so for all the "stuff" to be delivered. You can try that, or, as someone else suggested, just brew as much as you can each day with the yeast you have. Remember, the best brews take time!! Relax and enjoy making it so you can really kick back and relax with an icy cold mug of Farm Town Strong Beer!

Oh, and BTW, I think we both knew that delivery wasn't instantaneous when we bought the sucker. I checked on out on a neighbor's farm before deciding to buy it, so there were no real surprises.

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Oct 28 2010, 02:58 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
I use my semi for meats for the pizza and taco facilities. I get great joy out of loading them up to the brim, but it usually means I have to wait a week or so for all the "stuff" to be delivered. You can try that, or, as someone else suggested, just brew as much as you can each day with the yeast you have. Remember, the best brews take time!! Relax and enjoy making it so you can really kick back and relax with an icy cold mug of Farm Town Strong Beer!

Oh, and BTW, I think we both knew that delivery wasn't instantaneous when we bought the sucker. I checked on out on a neighbor's farm before deciding to buy it, so there were no real surprises.
True and I have no complaints. It is what it is. However, when I first read how it worked, it did seem a bit illogical that if i order, for example, 3 batches of meat, all three aren't delivered at the same time. Backordered, I guess
Old Oct 28 2010, 09:28 AM

Level:
XP:

It would be nice if we decided to sell something that we have paid Farm Cash for that we receive some Farm Cash back or if that is not possible then maybe a lot of Farm Coins ????

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 28 2010, 12:48 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
That would be great. I've been "lobbying" for inceasing the variety of sandwiches at the Sandwich Shop for a long while. And for adding french fries and salads, plus beverages such as brewed coffee, tea, iced tea and juices.
Doubt this will happen though. Probably IF there are ever burgers, that will mean another new facility, just for two or three options of burgers.
Pleaaasse, lets put everything together... the diner can have the hamburgers and cheeseburgers and french fries and the drinks. We don't have any more space for more facilities unless the expand the farms...I have all the facilities on one farm so that i can farm on the others, its getting to the point of either/or and its not funny. Going to have to build a second tier to put facilities on top of each other, lol

Happy farming,
Old Oct 28 2010, 01:57 PM

My cows and chickens can't keep up with demand, and if I put more cows and chickens OUTSIDE of the cow byre and chicken coop, the game slows down. How about expanding (doubling?) the storage capacity of those two things? Please?
Old Oct 28 2010, 02:28 PM

Utilize the Maple trees to make maple syrup. then you can make pancakes/waffles in the breakfast shop!
Closed Thread