Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 03 2011, 07:13 AM

hey debzgiant farm this was at the top of my page when i logged in this morning -Hi farmer! We have determined that you may have lost fuel due to a bug in the last update. The Major added 300 tanks to your storage to compensate your lost. If you own an oil refinery you got 3000 additional tanks. So it is just a bug they r fixing
Old May 03 2011, 07:39 AM

I can't work in my neighbors' facilities since yesterday...the facilities won't load :-((((((
Old May 03 2011, 07:40 AM

Thanks for the 3,300 tanks of fuel and for fixing the bugs, Raul you are the greatest.
Old May 03 2011, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Hi farmer! We have determined that you may have lost fuel due to a bug in the last update. The Major added 300 tanks to your storage to compensate your lost. If you own an oil refinery you got 3000 additional tanks.

lol had to have a laugh at the typo

thanks for the tanks
you saw that huh....

by the way, it could be.... "Tanks for the tanks"

Old May 03 2011, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat909 View Post
Hi farmer! We have determined that you may have lost fuel due to a bug in the last update. The Major added 300 tanks to your storage to compensate your lost. If you own an oil refinery you got 3000 additional tanks.

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!! This message was posted for me this morning! Thank you dev's!!
You also notice you now have unlimited gas right? Let say you have 500,000 gallons you refill you still have 500,000 listed for the next refill so instead of going to 0 it stays at 500,000 which can be added too.

so let say you add another 200,000 so it goes to 700,000 locks in and so on and so on. Oh snap now with another 3000 cans I now have 3,900,000 never need gas again unless they fixed the bug and it goes to 0 now.

Last edited by Randall_Lind; May 03 2011 at 08:49 AM.
Old May 03 2011, 08:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitra View Post
I don't seem to understand why we have to purchase 2 tools (Harvester 5x5 & Plower 5x5) which cost totaly 60 Farm cash, before we are allowed to purchase the Combine Tool! The 2 previous tool will no longer be in use after getting the new one, so that means 60 Farm Cash gone to waste!
For those of us who do not have the previous tools, Combine Tool will cost us 95 Farm Cash!!!!!
Perhaps it would help if you think of the combine as an upgrade to the 5x5 harvester and plower - that's why you have to have those first.

And in turn, you can think of the 5x5 tools as upgrades to the 4x4 tools, which you have to own first.

But yes, the combine is quite expensive. If you don't even have 4x4 tools, you have to spend about $40 (real money) to get it.

Please, please, make a 3x3 combine for coins. I don't need to be able to use it on other people's farms, I just want to save some time by harvesting and plowing simultaneously.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 03 2011, 09:15 AM

Default Peach Liquor batch size in the distillary

the new item peach liquor in the distillary is set at only 5 units per 2 hours???

all the other lines are 25 units per 2 hours why the difference???

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old May 03 2011, 09:21 AM

Firstly; thank you for the fuel sent by the Mayor.
But I'll have to admit that I didn't store, sell or re-fuel those days the problem was on. The people who lost their fuel while trying to do any selling or re-fueling, should be very grateful for such a quick action to give them back what they lost.

Just wanted to say I didn't lose any fuel during those days.

Regards
Simera
Old May 03 2011, 09:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you Mayor! I didn't lose any fuel so I'm grateful for the fuel.
I wanted to try out my new combine on somebodies elses farm and the new multi hiring tool. So yesterday afternoon I went to the market and asked to be multi hired and a lady hired me. A screen popped up telling me I was being hired for multiple jobs and to use my toolbox to pull up my tools to use. When I pulled up my tool box my combine, flower harvester and none of my plowing options were there. And yes everything is in storage. The tree harvester and axe were there so I did that. I used my 5x5 to harvest and needed to be rehired to do anything else, but she went away and couldn't do that so don't know if rehiring would have worked. Also I had used my combine to harvest my own green grapes and they were in storage. After harvesting her HUGE layered farm I didn't get anymore green grapes. Not sure about the 100s of trees I chopped. Is this still a glich going on.
Sorry to be so wordy but wanted to see if others are having the same problem.
Thanks

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 03 2011, 10:09 AM

thank you so much for all the good stuff and up dates. you are the best. Now one question when are the new stuff coming out. It keeps saying tomorrow. Have a great day all.
Closed Thread