Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 28 2024, 01:47 PM

Default Premium fodder

Hi, I have another issue that I hope can be explained in simple terms. My premium fodder factory had: 95 Premium poultry mix, 91 cow hay and sheep silage and 87 Llama silage. I worked the wall and selected a lot of ingredient requests for this facility. After finishing the wall, I didn't reload my facilities and checked the amount of fodder again. I ended up with 98 premium poultry mix, 94 cow hay and sheep silage and 90 llama silage. So farmers are not getting the correct amount which said 6. I send lots of ingredient packs to players and only got 3 of each. Something wrong there.
Old Jul 28 2024, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Hi, I have another issue that I hope can be explained in simple terms. My premium fodder factory had: 95 Premium poultry mix, 91 cow hay and sheep silage and 87 Llama silage. I worked the wall and selected a lot of ingredient requests for this facility. After finishing the wall, I didn't reload my facilities and checked the amount of fodder again. I ended up with 98 premium poultry mix, 94 cow hay and sheep silage and 90 llama silage. So farmers are not getting the correct amount which said 6. I send lots of ingredient packs to players and only got 3 of each. Something wrong there.
Hi Vivienne

When you store the products from your Premium Fodder factory, they go into a special storage in your animal sheds.
Those fodders are premium fodders.

When you ask or send ingredients, you are not getting premium fodders you are receiving or sending products to make premium fodders.

When you receive them, you store them in your Harvest & Products storage and they will be used next time you start productions in the Premium Fodder factory.
Old Jul 28 2024, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Vivienne

When you store the products from your Premium Fodder factory, they go into a special storage in your animal sheds.
Those fodders are premium fodders.

When you ask or send ingredients, you are not getting premium fodders you are receiving or sending products to make premium fodders.

When you receive them, you store them in your Harvest & Products storage and they will be used next time you start productions in the Premium Fodder factory.
Oh ok, thanks very much
Old Jul 28 2024, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Oh ok, thanks very much
You are welcome Vivienne
Old Jul 29 2024, 12:21 AM

wish you would let us go back to the same place we were at when we work a post then we would not have to scroll up and down looking for the one we worked so we can work their other post. my fingers are criplied with rhemutoid arthritis. it hurts my fingers and hands to scroll up and down .most of the time i have to stop not do all i want to do.because of the pain.it would help me if you could do this .thank you God bless
Old Jul 29 2024, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
wish you would let us go back to the same place we were at when we work a post then we would not have to scroll up and down looking for the one we worked so we can work their other post. my fingers are criplied with rhemutoid arthritis. it hurts my fingers and hands to scroll up and down .most of the time i have to stop not do all i want to do.because of the pain.it would help me if you could do this .thank you God bless
Hi MOM GLENDA

I moved your post from Suggestions to Help & Support to be able to answer you.

It can be possible to work more than one facility request at a time, by right clicking on the Click here to help link and then opening it in a new tab, then repeating that with the next facility work request showing so that you can start facility work for Neighbours/Buddies in several browser tabs. That way, the Facilitiy wall requests page stays open in one tab while you work in the others tabs.

We do not recommend that you do this with too many at once as it can cause problems with some facilities not being worked. It will be up to you to determine how many would work 100% of the time. Start with only 2 before you try that with more of them.

However, remember that to see the pink background on facilities already worked, you must refresh the browser tab that has the Facility Wall Requests page open in it, to see who you have already sent to.

If this doesnt apply to what you were suggesting, please let me know and I will move your post to Suggestion section again.
Old Jul 31 2024, 10:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Facility Wall Requests

The following 2 options for the Facility Wall Requests do not seem to be functioning as no matter which option I click on, I get the same results. I.e. I can view the posts of Farmers that have me as a Neighbour or Buddy but are not my Neighbours or Buddies even if I choose the "Hide posts" option.

1 "Include posts from Farmers that have you as a Neighbour or Buddy but are not your Neighbours or Buddies".

2 "Hide posts from Farmers that have you as a Neighbour or Buddy but are not your Neighbours or Buddies".
Old Jul 31 2024, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine1 View Post
The following 2 options for the Facility Wall Requests do not seem to be functioning as no matter which option I click on, I get the same results. I.e. I can view the posts of Farmers that have me as a Neighbour or Buddy but are not my Neighbours or Buddies even if I choose the "Hide posts" option.

1 "Include posts from Farmers that have you as a Neighbour or Buddy but are not your Neighbours or Buddies".

2 "Hide posts from Farmers that have you as a Neighbour or Buddy but are not your Neighbours or Buddies".
Hi Caine,
I moved your post to the thread aboutt the Wall Requests. That function only works for those who you do not have as a neighbor or buddy, but they have you as one. Make sure that the ones you think are still showing are not in your neighbors or buddies lists.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2024, 06:55 PM

not sure what is going on with doing facilities and clients, but it is not registering that I have done them, since a bit of change you have done, done some more than 3 times, before showing and a couple still not
Old Aug 11 2024, 07:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
not sure what is going on with doing facilities and clients, but it is not registering that I have done them, since a bit of change you have done, done some more than 3 times, before showing and a couple still not
Hi Amanda,
They are still working on things in that part. Please be patient until they are done. In the mean time as long as you know you have done them then you do not need to go back again even if they have not turned pink.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests