Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 08 2024, 08:55 PM

Default web gl not supported

every now and then when I am in the facility mode and go to press the red x an it wont exit out of there so I press play a box will pop up saying web gl not suppoted..I think have to close down my entire browser (a pain when I have other tabs opened) and then reopen farm town which works
Old Aug 08 2024, 09:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
every now and then when I am in the facility mode and go to press the red x an it wont exit out of there so I press play a box will pop up saying web gl not suppoted..I think have to close down my entire browser (a pain when I have other tabs opened) and then reopen farm town which works
Hi Bluehair,
If there is an error like the red x not working, then the game thinks web gl is not supported because it isn't working. As you said the only way to get it working again is to restart your browser as web gl is part of the browser.
As this is a very intermitent problem then the developers have no way of finding it because they can't duplicate it. Only thing I can suggest is when this happens run the memcache to try to clear any errors in your data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 09 2024, 01:05 AM

Hi Mary, the #numbers you see with farm names are the numerical order the farms were in and accorded with the grid at top of farm screen. I have recently added a further 3 farms and have been resizing and decorating etc and attempted to place them in order with my other superneighbour work farms and re-number them accordingly leaving my 4 facility farms last (farms 25-28 on grid) Attempting to do this using the farm selector manager is what has caused this resultant mess. Please help me sort it out.
Old Aug 09 2024, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmernut View Post
Hi Mary, the #numbers you see with farm names are the numerical order the farms were in and accorded with the grid at top of farm screen. I have recently added a further 3 farms and have been resizing and decorating etc and attempted to place them in order with my other superneighbour work farms and re-number them accordingly leaving my 4 facility farms last (farms 25-28 on grid) Attempting to do this using the farm selector manager is what has caused this resultant mess. Please help me sort it out.
Hi farmernut

I can only suggest you to reset all changes using the farm selector and click in the green check mark.
Reload the game.
Then try to move one farm to a different position and click in the green check mark.

If that doesnt work for you or you can move some farms but not others, then please contact Support team so they can check into your problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 10 2024, 11:17 AM

Default cant move fac from storage

What is the reason I cant place a facility from storage onto a farm? If there are crops place wall to wall and they are hidden is that the reason?
Old Aug 10 2024, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
What is the reason I cant place a facility from storage onto a farm? If there are crops place wall to wall and they are hidden is that the reason?
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the display issue thread.
Hiding things on the farm will not work for moving items from storage to the farm. You have to have a clean area on the farm big enough to set the item from storage to the farm to set it down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2024, 11:34 AM

I will try that, thanks
Old Aug 10 2024, 11:38 AM

112194263824229 I still cannot place a fac on my farm 14 and i cleared a space big enough
Old Aug 10 2024, 04:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
112194263824229 I still cannot place a fac on my farm 14 and i cleared a space big enough
Hi Rockcandymountain,
Are you hiding anything else on that farm? You need to make sure the space is bigger than the outline of the facility. That means nothing hidden and nothing in that space at all. You have trees on top of 9x crops.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 10 2024 at 04:24 PM.
Old Aug 12 2024, 01:58 PM

Angry In Game Popups

Please have a way to STOP the popups that come up when the game loads. It freezes my computer.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide