Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 03 2024, 06:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
So now this is happening randomly...

And the game still insists that there's corn to harvest on that premium crops farm.
Hi Lisa,
I moved your post to the thread where we are discussing your crops issue. That has happened because we have been checking your farm to try to determine what the problem is.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2024, 07:11 PM

Angry

So I just stripped plowed and replanted the "premium" farm. Hoping it wasn't a huge waste of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
I moved your post to the thread where we are discussing your crops issue. That has happened because we have been checking your farm to try to determine what the problem is.
Old Aug 03 2024, 07:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
So I just stripped plowed and replanted the "premium" farm. Hoping it wasn't a huge waste of time.
Hi Lisa,
Did you restart your farms and to see if anything showed up again after stripping?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2024, 07:15 PM

Angry

The display issues are fixed but I lost a LOT of animal feed having to strip/replant that farm.

Quote:
Hi Lisa,

Restart your farms and see if anything shows up again
Old Aug 03 2024, 07:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
The display issues are fixed but I lost a LOT of animal feed having to strip/replant that farm.
Hi Lisa,
I am sorry but that was the only way to fix that. You are not the only one who has done that.
Old Aug 03 2024, 07:26 PM

Angry

Done for the night before I do or say something neither of us will like.

Quote:
Hi Lisa,
I am sorry but that was the only way to fix that. You are not the only one who has done that.
Old Aug 08 2024, 05:03 AM

Default farm selector manager

I have tried for 2 days now to re-organise my farms 17 to 28 using the farm selector manager. I have tried to shuffle farms around but none seem to move to my desired locations. I have cleared my cache, reset farms, restarted computer and re-tried, all to no avail. Please help or explain to me if I'm doing something wrong. Thank you in advance.

My farm link is:

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...365&farm_ix=16
Old Aug 08 2024, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmernut View Post
I have tried for 2 days now to re-organise my farms 17 to 28 using the farm selector manager. I have tried to shuffle farms around but none seem to move to my desired locations. I have cleared my cache, reset farms, restarted computer and re-tried, all to no avail. Please help or explain to me if I'm doing something wrong. Thank you in advance.

My farm link is:

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...365&farm_ix=16
Hi farmernut

Please run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open.
Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

After that, go to your farm selector in the tool box and click in one of the boxes with the farm name you want to change places.
A list of your other farm names will show up.
Click in the name of the farm you want to move.

Then click in the Green check mark next to Save changes?

See if the change is done.

If so, then continue with other farm doing the same.
Old Aug 08 2024, 01:21 PM

Mary, thank you for the above information. I have tried again as indicated but it's still the same result. I tried moving farm 17 (CC Village) to farm 25(Back Lot1) even though it showed the change in the farm selector manager, clicked save, it did not alter physical farm locations. I hope you can help resolve this issue please.
Old Aug 08 2024, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmernut View Post
Mary, thank you for the above information. I have tried again as indicated but it's still the same result. I tried moving farm 17 (CC Village) to farm 25(Back Lot1) even though it showed the change in the farm selector manager, clicked save, it did not alter physical farm locations. I hope you can help resolve this issue please.
Hi farmernut

I do not know your farms so I cant tell you how they physical were showing up before you changed them.

I can only tell you what I see right know.

Farm 17 in the grid is called 21 CC Village, it is a decorative farm with trees and factories.

Farm 25 in the grid is called 17 Back Lot 1 and it is only plowed by the time I visited.

My thought is you have been changing positions but you never fixed the names of the farms you moved, so that could be confused as they not only show a name but also a number which not correspond to the position they are in the grid.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide