Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 29 2012, 07:41 AM

Thumbs up Better Now

Actually my game is loading properly now...all is well. You probably kept me from crashing in the first place...Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I keep my flash up-to-date and wasn't having problems of any kind until you "updated" my farm. Now it has trouble loading by that I mean it won't load at all for a while...yes, I empty my cache and clear my history...I am using Safari and even restart my computer. Not a fan of fixing what isn't broken!
Love the game but...
Old Aug 29 2012, 08:43 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by roz1972 View Post
well when i go to upgrade it says my chrome will automatically upgrade and as far as i can see 11.3 is the most update for chrome but the 11.4 is for I.E , mozilla , firefox , netscape and opera , have i read this correct from the adobe flash player site?

Roz, you need to tweak under Chrome's bonnet to get the new version of Flash installed, you can download it onto Mozilla first though.

If you type in chrome : plugins ( with no gaps) into the address bar it takes you to a list of what you have installed, click on details at the right hand side, and you should be able to see which version of Flash is currently enabled, and if you have downloaded the 11.4 version it should be listed there too even though Chrome may not have picked it up. Disable the 11.3 one and then enable the 11.4 from there. I did this and it's worked fine for me.

Hope this helps
Old Aug 29 2012, 08:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Roz, you need to tweak under Chrome's bonnet to get the new version of Flash installed, you can download it onto Mozilla first though.

If you type in chrome : plugins ( with no gaps) into the address bar it takes you to a list of what you have installed, click on details at the right hand side, and you should be able to see which version of Flash is currently enabled, and if you have downloaded the 11.4 version it should be listed there too even though Chrome may not have picked it up. Disable the 11.3 one and then enable the 11.4 from there. I did this and it's worked fine for me.

Hope this helps
11.3 is the current one on Chrome you to get 11.4 for Chrome you have to disable all of the files in Chrome and it should use the non Chrome one according to what I have heard in the forum.

Just tried and after I disabled it I tried to load Farm Town and it said had to upgrade Flash Player, so I click on where it said "here", it took me to adobe and it said I had disabled my flash player and asked if I wanted to download 11.4, so I clicked on download and it did download 11.4 into my computer. Will see how it does.

Last edited by KnightRider; Aug 29 2012 at 09:03 AM.
Old Aug 29 2012, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post

11.3 is the current one on Chrome you to get 11.4 for Chrome you have to disable all of the files in Chrome and it should use the non Chrome one according to what I have heard in the forum.

Just tried and after I disabled it I tried to load Farm Town and it said had to upgrade Flash Player, so I click on where it said "here", it took me to adobe and it said I had disabled my flash player and asked if I wanted to download 11.4, so I clicked on download and it did download 11.4 into my computer. Will see how it does.
I am using Chrome and I don't have 11.4 yet either. Won't Chrome eventually upgrade? I'm not having any trouble, so I think I will just wait it out.
I'm on WF1
Old Aug 29 2012, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post

Ah right Kitt, they must have changed that since I tweaked mine last week because I wasn't prompted to download the 11.4 version. I haven't had any problems with it at all, so I hope all goes well for you too.
Old Aug 29 2012, 03:09 PM
Account Not Linked

I switched to Mozilla today, my favorite if it works good. Everything went smoothly.I am going to see how it does doing neighbors facilities now.
Old Aug 29 2012, 03:41 PM
Account Not Linked

I just did the facilities of 6 neighbors, I have to say it was quite speedy. I hope this is a GOOD OMEN!
Old Aug 29 2012, 03:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the updates Raul!!! Good so far!!!
Old Aug 29 2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
They go in 3s StoneFace so it will be 21 and from then on, you are of age and responsible for your farms, lol
21 would make the grid unbalanced. I think Stone is correct in that if they add one more farm, it will ultimately be 20
Old Aug 29 2012, 08:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
21 would make the grid unbalanced. I think Stone is correct in that if they add one more farm, it will ultimately be 20
If they make 20 farms, they will have to add a 4th column instead of 3 columns, cause right now they have 5 rows of 3 columns, for 20 they would have to make it 5 rows of 4 columns, so 21 would be better at 7 rows of 3 columns and I would rather they keep the columns at three and just keep adding rows, otherwise I have to re-organize my farms.
Closed Thread