Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 02 2011, 05:55 PM

Default Glass Factory Facility

Glass Factory has posted that it is locked (Open Tomorrow). It has said that for 4 days now. What is up with this?
Old May 02 2011, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarkheartedgirl View Post
Glass Factory has posted that it is locked (Open Tomorrow). It has said that for 4 days now. What is up with this?
Hi, the delay was most likely caused by the glitches with the new release.. We are hoping they will be released soon.
Old May 02 2011, 06:19 PM

Wink Ah, Stoneface, You are SOOO Brilliant!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I bite that same bullet.... no regrets..... I like it and enjoy it, and intend on hitting the market with it too...lol I have not plowed anything in days !!!! woo hoo.

Not sure about the 4x4 Combine. That is almost equal to the 5x5 when you consider how many fields are not wide open, and require working in various size locations.

But perhaps the simple 2x2 Combine which can be used at the farms of those who are a bit unwilling to "do the work" or "pay the price" of advancement which older players have dealt with. If you have a 3x3 or 4x4, you can get the 2x2 Combine "cheaper" than what a 2x2 would pay. IHMO there needs to be a definitive difference between high levels and low, $FC and coin etc.

I have a cousin who plays.... I am even considering the combine as a gift... because it would be fun to give it.

I think your idea of a 2x2 combine is much, much better than my suggestion of a 4x4. You're right. A lot of us have worked long and hard to get to the top levels, and it's nice to have a few perks.

But the combine is SO AWESOME, perhaps giving those who are still working their way up through the levels a teasing taste of what is to come would give them an additional incentive to keep working away! Maybe -- just maybe -- it might be a transportable tool so they would have a fighting chance to get work that otherwise goes to those with "the tools"!

After all, would you like to be back down in the trenches planting, harvesting, and plowing one dinky field at a time?!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old May 02 2011, 06:21 PM

Hey, Tony D, what happened to the briefly displayed profile pic of a green kitty with a homburg? Showed off your "feminine" side. LOL!!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old May 02 2011, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
I agree, where are the facilities we were promised "Tomorrow" which should have been days ago????? I know, I know there were problems and thats why they was probably delayed, BUT the problems have been fixed AND WHY put Facilities in the Market AT ALL if there not ready???
Tomorrow never comes
Old May 02 2011, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post

After all, would you like to be back down in the trenches planting, harvesting, and plowing one dinky field at a time?!!

Sure I would (not). I enjoy going to the market, getting hired out, and working one patch at a time (not). I enjoy fighting for pineapples (not), and I really enjoy complaining that those with tools take all the work. (double not).

Gotta remember to set the clock so I can get up and harvest more raspberries, then plant potatoes...... (triple not - I never had it that bad !)

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really like the combine !!

Old May 02 2011, 06:45 PM

Just wanted to say thanks again for the harvester/plow combine.....this is the greatest thing since the manure spreader. Now that I have used it for a couple of days it's wonderful.
Fritz
Old May 02 2011, 06:49 PM

"and the the stuff thats coming "tomorrow" at least we know it's coming.. so it takes a while. we know it will be there. love this game.
Fritz
Old May 02 2011, 06:52 PM

I am not "unwilling" to do the work. I am, however, UNABLE to afford every equipment upgrade! Shame on you for referring to those of us who are broke as "unwilling"!!!
Old May 02 2011, 06:59 PM

Default thanks for the new stuff

i like all the new factorys and tools but what i want most of all is to have the lvls up there where some of us that max out all the time can gain more plus i need 2 more farms im hard core farmtown player and love the game thanks alot
Closed Thread