Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 02 2024, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
Click on your own avatar. It is in that dropdown menu.
I tried that but am not seeing it. That takes me to a page with some tabs: Profile, Farm Pictures, Blocked Users and Farm Cash Activity. But I checked each profile and don't see a way to mark myself as away. Help?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.

Farmer Squeak didn't really get started until the web game was ready. Her Facebook Account didn't work. She's been going great guns since then, though!
Old Aug 02 2024, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I tried that but am not seeing it. That takes me to a page with some tabs: Profile, Farm Pictures, Blocked Users and Farm Cash Activity. But I checked each profile and don't see a way to mark myself as away. Help?
P.S. I'm having the same issue on Squeak's account. I don't see how to mark either of us Away.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Squeak didn't really get started until the web game was ready. Her Facebook Account didn't work. She's been going great guns since then, though!
Old Aug 02 2024, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
P.S. I'm having the same issue on Squeak's account. I don't see how to mark either of us Away.
Hi Susan,

Sounds like you are clicking the profile picture, You need to click your actual avatar inside the game itself (the one that walks around)

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Aug 02 2024, 05:37 PM

AH! Got it, thanks!

Farmer Squeak

Old Aug 03 2024, 07:09 AM

The facility products in the Global Ingredients Planner when set to All Regular Facilities is a no show, If it's set to all facilities and set to Facility products only 7 products come up with only 4 that shows the red bracketed number underneath. It comes up alright with all categories shown but I don't want to be scrolling down loads of items again.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Aug 03 2024, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
The facility products in the Global Ingredients Planner when set to All Regular Facilities is a no show, If it's set to all facilities and set to Facility products only 7 products come up with only 4 that shows the red bracketed number underneath. It comes up alright with all categories shown but I don't want to be scrolling down loads of items again.
Hi Alexandra,
We are looking into this. It does appear to not be showing all that it should.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2024, 01:45 PM

Angry

Game is showing I need to harvest/plow and it's already been done. Also, I've logged out and back in to the game multiple times. AND run memcache TWICE.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg displayissue.jpg (82.7 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 03 2024 at 04:31 PM.
Old Aug 03 2024, 02:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Game is showing I need to harvest/plow and it's already been done. Also, I've logged out and back in to the game multiple times. AND run memcache TWICE.

Hi Lisa,
The Show Work doesn't update immediately. It is either 10 minutes if you don't own the Mobile Lookout Tower or 5 minutes if you do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2024, 02:18 PM

Angry

It's still doing it and I've been off the slashkey website(s) since I posted this. I own the tower. I have barley on that farm due in about 60 minutes but that shouldn't be causing this. Why bother with this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
The Show Work doesn't update immediately. It is either 10 minutes if you don't own the Mobile Lookout Tower or 5 minutes if you do.
Old Aug 03 2024, 02:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
It's still doing it and I've been off the slashkey website(s) since I posted this. I own the tower. I have barley on that farm due in about 60 minutes but that shouldn't be causing this. Why bother with this....
Hi Lisa,
Being off your farms does not refresh it unless the five minutes have passed. I was going to check that farm but you have it set as private so I can't.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide