Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 10:19 PM

so maybe when you first get to someone else's farm you can teleport to your "starting location" so that you don't all start from one spot...
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:22 PM
Account Not Linked

I used to be able to plow/harvest very fast, and level up due to that. Now, with the downgrade, it is horrible. I agree with a majority of the people posting, plow fast and then chat with the others while the points/coins add up. That is what makes this game social. Now it's boring. If it stays this way, I will no longer be farming on Farm Town.
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:22 PM

So you are saying teenagers cheat? all teenagers, or just the ones you happen to know? and how did you know they were teeneagers? just assume they are because you think they are "cheating"? and that's what all teenagers do, right??

I have been playing this game since it came out, hired thousands of people, and never had my whole farm plowed in 15 seconds by a "cheating teenager" with a "cheating program" and i bet if you asked everyone on here they would say the same thing. maybe you should try to get your facts straght before assuming anything.
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down

This is a huge step back. It is like you put the glitches back in. If there is a problem try to fix it without making the game worse. This is awful.
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina719 View Post

Simple, happened on my farm too. a full 16 X 16 plowed in 15 seconds...

Fast finger and mouse? I doubt that
Well then I never encountered any cheaters from my half a year's experience of hiring and being hired.

Also I still think there will not be a problem if the number of employees is limited, as such cheating is unwelcome to employees only. The benefit of employers actually increases.
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina719 View Post

Simple, happened on my farm too. a full 16 X 16 plowed in 15 seconds...

Fast finger and mouse? I doubt that
'

What makes you the expert? I am one of the faster harvesters and plowers and have been asked what cheat program I use and I have NEVER used one, in fact, I use a laptop and a cheap no frills, corded $15 2 button optical mouse from Logitech that must me at least 7 years old. I am just that quick a clicker. if you're slow, that is YOUR problem, not everyone elses, so why should we ALL have to change for YOU??!
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Seastrand View Post
I really hate this upgrade, I would rather lose coins and xp points than have it this way. I appreciate the fact that you are trying to fix the problems, but if it stays like this I am done playing Farm Town.
i agree, if this continues I, too, am done playing Farm Town. A better fix would be to not allow multiple hiring. That would have fixed the problem. I was one that complained about loosing xp points and money but I would rather loose an occasional XP point or coins compared to this. Please change it back or you will loose alot of players.
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:27 PM
Account Not Linked

well i hate this new way i have played the game everyday except today and if this keeps up i will not play it any more this is really stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:28 PM

Angry December 22 Release

It has taken nearly 2 hours to harvest and plow a neighbours farm.
At this rate I wiil not be playing - apart from rsi - the game has lost interest for me

Last edited by Aussie Kate; Dec 22 2009 at 10:28 PM. Reason: wrong text
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:28 PM

i dont mind that it is way slower but i hate that i have to wait between each harvest/plow before moving on to the next plot ... my pc is slow enough without this causing even more slowness
Closed Thread