Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 29 2009, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
It's just a statement of truth. No one is forcing anyone to put up with the game's foibles. Instead of popping an aneurysm for something that is free, they have a choice. Look, I don't like the changes but I'm not going around and calling anyone an idiot for it.
It is way rude of the mods to say " leave if you're not happy" . this is Beta they have asked us to test it and we are and by the way it's not that free ok. we spend big money some buy cash money to buy stuff .
I have played other Beta games and never was it this bad with glitches .
so please if you're not complaining well then just browse somewhere else.
I have so many problems listed above and below that it's very frustrating and annoying .
Why do you bother reading here if evreything is hunky dorey at your end.?
Old Dec 29 2009, 11:53 AM

I am still having problems deleting harvested fields on my layered crops. When I click to plow I get the message that they are already done. This started on December 22nd and I have tried to work on my farm on 3 computers with no luck. Please help.
Here is a link to my farm, http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1832952430

Thank you for the help.
Old Dec 29 2009, 12:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prada View Post
It is way rude of the mods to say " leave if you're not happy" . this is Beta they have asked us to test it and we are and by the way it's not that free ok. we spend big money some buy cash money to buy stuff .
I have played other Beta games and never was it this bad with glitches .
so please if you're not complaining well then just browse somewhere else.
I have so many problems listed above and below that it's very frustrating and annoying .
Why do you bother reading here if evreything is hunky dorey at your end.?
Charo is not a mod, just a fellow forum user. You know if a person is a mod if they have a green name (such as myself).
Old Dec 29 2009, 12:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrnelson View Post
I really enjoy the game and will keep playing it,

I really hope you will go back to the drawing board and re-think some of the changes you did on 12-22,

I've had enough "Already done"

Haven't you had enough complaints about it?

Old Dec 29 2009, 12:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

We just love this game but are wasting valuable time when working on a farm and all you get is "Already done"!!

You can not see where another person has plowed or harvested until you get the "already done" message.

There is no pleasure in playing this game anymore if time is wasted like this

Regards

Jan & Sarah

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 29 2009, 12:22 PM

Default frustrated

I just hired someone to harvest and their avatar was hopping all over the place (thanks to the new change) yet my crops were still there. A few suggestions/requests:

1. change harvesting and plowing back to the way it was several months ago. It was faster, you could stand in one place and qued fields weren't getting backed up and taken over by other farmers. Don't reintroduce qued fields until everyone's servers are in sync and functioning in real time.

2. Get rid of the giant seed bags. They are annoying. We know what we're planting - we don't need a giant bag as bigger than the avatar bopping around in the way.

3. Reset the seeder/harvester so that you can't que ahead if you don't have enough fuel. I planted my farm and came back later to a half-planted farm, because unbeknownst to me - I ran out of fuel.
Old Dec 29 2009, 12:25 PM

Level:
XP:

Hi, I get the "Already Done" msg. a lot too! No way to see that a field is already done

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 29 2009, 12:45 PM
Account Not Linked

BAD BAD BAD this "ALREADY DONE" nonsence
Old Dec 29 2009, 12:46 PM

Level:
XP:

still on WF2, takes forever to plant my own farms. Can't hire out at all anymore... way too slow with lag time.
Old Dec 29 2009, 12:47 PM

I went to to adobe this past weekend and did all the recommendations in the order they were given. Afterwards I was still having problems related to the 12-22 release. Last night I started having problems with the loading into farm town, see post 475 in this thread. Today I have tried off and on since 10:00 a.m. to log into Farmtown, I can't even get the "loading .... x%" now. All it shows is a green screen. I was not having problems with the green screen appearing before. Before you ask, yes I have constantly cleared my cache.

I got desparate last night and said they heck with it and took the app off of my Facebook page. I was thinking that maybe if I "added" the app that it might set something straight or that it might give me a new code or something and the all of the glitches might be rectified. After I "added" the app, I was taken to the load page, it took an hour and five minutes to load my farm. I saw that the crops were back and most of everything else, gates still didn't load. I was able to get to the market place and hire someone to harvest and plow. I did notice that after she harvested the harvested fields became invisable to me. However while she was plowing, I saw the plowed fields appear. I then got off and didn't try to go back until this morning at 10:00. Now it is starting with the green screen.

I felt worried about possibly loosing everything I have worked on for almost 9 months, but dangit I was ticked!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1679182754

Last edited by mary10114; Dec 29 2009 at 12:52 PM. Reason: spelling, forgot link
Closed Thread