Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 16 2009, 06:00 AM

I agree with those who have previously commented that all trees need to hide when we select "hide trees" - those big snowy pines are huge and hired harvesters and plowers cannot individually hide them to do the job properly... and individually hiding them is a pain anyway!

As much as I love the Christmas stuff I do think any level requirements for them should be reasonably low. The dog is cute too but I would have much prefered a real reindeer, even if it wasn't animated (like Santa, Mrs Claus and the helpers)
Old Dec 16 2009, 07:25 AM
Force of Nature ( Level 31 )

Farmer Since: Nov 03 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

I'm ready for the next increase in levels already on my myspace account...lol

Visit Amanda's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 16 2009, 08:13 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Ho View Post
i am having trouble.... i harvest and if i go back to market points used to run up smartly,but now it takes many many minutes to clear.in meantime someone wants to hire u ..you cant,,so u lose a job..ALSO when i am on other farms after harvest,, i cant be hired to plow..
i understand makers are working on problem ,,so far nothing has changed..this problem still exist.getting very frustrating....

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 16 2009, 08:58 AM

I wish people could find stuff to ***** about. I have really enjoyed Farm Town and had to go through every level. I have lost xp's and "money" deleted many things accidently most expensive being my white farm house. The christmas stuff is great and I really wish they had come out with the lighted items earlier but i got mine last night and gonna play with them as much as possible because in the morning I am going in for surgery and may not get to play and redeciorate any more.
So since it is Christmas let's quit complaining about small problems with our ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME and just enjoy it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. just in case does anyone know do they have Farm Town in heaven?
Old Dec 16 2009, 10:49 AM

Default Planted raspberies but Sunflowers are growing instead

Hi,
I just checked back at my farm expecting to have Raspberries to harvest. My entire field is Sunflowers. I'm pretty sure I clicked the correct seeds.

Is there a glitch with seed selection going on? The Raspberries are just beneath the Sunflowers on the seed selection page.

Thanks,
Old Dec 16 2009, 11:14 AM

Default Enjoying holidays

Thanks for the goodies. Haven't been here for awhile, but glad to be finding some time again to play.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL
Old Dec 16 2009, 03:11 PM

I am having a problem with farm #2, when hiring someone to harvest and plow. When it gets to plowing half of the plowed plots go back to being unplowed. Also having a problem with see other farmers on farm 1 & 2. We both checked to see if we had blocked one another and we hadn't. Also today when I had someone harvesting the fields I harvested the trees and over half them that I harvest didn't show up in my storage and this was on farm 2.

Loved all the Xmas stuff
Old Dec 16 2009, 03:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

First - A belated thank you for the update.
Second - I haven't been seeing the problems others have been having with coins and XP and whatnot. Info For developers, in case this helps - I'm on facebook using the most recent Flash d/l for Mac OS X 10.5.8 (G5), using Safari 4.0.4. I usually only hire one person at a time.

Old Dec 16 2009, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreengee View Post
I am having a problem with farm #2, when hiring someone to harvest and plow. When it gets to plowing half of the plowed plots go back to being unplowed. Also having a problem with see other farmers on farm 1 & 2. We both checked to see if we had blocked one another and we hadn't. Also today when I had someone harvesting the fields I harvested the trees and over half them that I harvest didn't show up in my storage and this was on farm 2.

Loved all the Xmas stuff
That will happen if you run out of coins partway through their plowing.

Check to make sure you have plenty of coins before you hire someone to plow.
Old Dec 16 2009, 11:54 PM

Angry Big Problems the Past Week

Where do i start. It takes 4ever for me to get to a farm. Once i get to farm it takes forever for farm to load including it's assets, by the time everything loads, everyone else has harvested the crops. when i get lucky enough to harvest some crops, and am hired to plow, it will not give me the plow tool until all my coins add up and xp's, Again, everyone else finishes all the plowing by the time i get the tool. It lets me harvest or plow a crop that has already been harvested or plowed. It does not show it as being harvested to plowed. If I go to market I am stuck there 4ever until coins and xp's add up, also takes forever for me to go anywhere. If hired in market i am not transported to farm until my coins finish adding up. The "Help Farmer" is now popping up (started today) asking me if i want to take a break and send some gifts. I use Firefox 3.0.9, I have the latest Adobe Flash installed and i clear my cache constantly each day. This problem started happening last week. It's nice to be able to get my xp's now and not lose them, but It is also keeping me from being able to plow. I also bought a 2nd farm just b4 this started happening. Also, i hire someone to plow and they plow or harvest everything, then when i refresh the screen half the crop goes back to being unplowed and i am recharged for the 2nd plowing. My farm is linked. Hope this can be straightened out soon. Thank you.
Closed Thread