Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 27 2009, 11:44 PM
Account Not Linked

I haven't been able to load farm town since the dec. update, I had this problem with the nov. update and it took almost a month for me to be able to load farm town, now I haven't been able to farm since thanksgiving, any helpfully ideas? I have updated flash, cleared browser and everything nothing working?
Old Dec 28 2009, 01:47 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default already done thingy and plow tool forever to show up

love farm town or should i say used to love it.it is driving me crazy the already done.you never know when you are working for nothing.and on top of that you have to wait forever to be able to move or do anything while the game is saving i guess.
the other issue that is making me not want to play anymore is the fact that you get hired to harvest when you are done and get hired to plow, the tool takes forever to show up .by the time it comes it is all done.or if it doesn't seem like it is and you go at it only to find out that it was already done...but now you get to wait for your slow avatar before doing anything!!
Please guys! i don't want to quit!
Happy New Year and thanks!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 28 2009, 02:17 AM

I have to say I have been very patient with all of the changes, because this game is a beta version. I have played this game for 7 months or so and have seen many excellent changes and additions. The latest change is the biggest flop ever!!! I am very sick of seeing the "already done" messages and I hardly make any coins or xp on a job. What was wrong with the old way of working and the crops being gone or the fields being plowed as soon as they went into any player's queue??? This change sucks!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 28 2009, 03:15 AM

Unhappy

I, too am really fed up.

For over a week it has taken me about ten attempts of logging in and out, refreshing and going back and forth from my farm to the market place to get seen.
I have cleared my cache and changed my language.

I don't know what is happening behind the scenes, but it needs to happen quickly as I am losing patience.
Old Dec 28 2009, 03:44 AM

When i get hired for a job i click on the squares that either need to be harvested or plowed. My avatar goes very fast but my coins or xp do not. When I do a job and it involves other people when they go over what i do and my coins or xp catch up it says already done. Please fix this problem. it is getting to be quiet annoying.
Old Dec 28 2009, 06:04 AM

i totally agree go back to the old way !!!!!
Old Dec 28 2009, 08:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Between the "Already Done" messages, the Harvester that can be seen from space and your Avatar jumping right in the middle of what you are trying to see, You can't get anything done. The coins and points never seem to add up like they should. That said, we have PLENTY of seasonal "stuff" we can buy ...

Last edited by JHG57; Dec 28 2009 at 08:19 AM.
Old Dec 28 2009, 08:29 AM

Thank you for the update..............I really like it and it seems faster but there is the problem that there seems to be harvest/plow and I do it to find a message saying already done. Is it possible that you can sort this out as it very annoying.
Old Dec 28 2009, 09:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry I have this same issue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
I can queue, can anyone else

BTW thanks raul for the update,
Edit: I love this update but I am having more collisions than ever, When I work for someone, who hired 3 people for 100 plots, I am clicking in a pattern and when my farmer goes to the to collect my cash, it says already done, this is causing me to lose even more money than before. They farmers, get to the plots before my farmer can get his cash, please just roll it back to its old plowing state Here is a pic
So as you can see, she is plowing OVER my queued plowing spots.
I'm more frustrated with the changes for the exact reason that ccalby stated. I harvest like mad, seeing other avatars working on the same farm, it appears that I'm the only one in an area and when it comes to loading my points, I get the same message that it's already been done. If it's been done, then why did it allow me to harvest as well and take up my time. Not to mention having to sit around and wait to find out. I'm currently in India and don't have the fasted connection all the time, but there should be a way to stop this from happening. Isn't there?
Old Dec 28 2009, 09:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry 1/3 of my screen is gone

when I logged on to farmtown, I noticed that the left side of my screen was missing, I can't use chat and I can barely see the bottom of the screen. it was fine last night. WHAT DID THEY DO.
Closed Thread