need memcached link
Old May 13 2024, 04:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
need memcached link
Hi Charlie,
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

I suggest you bookmark it, so you don't have to ask or find it all the time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 19 2024, 07:57 AM

Default Unavailable status

When set my unavailable status for one day but I became available earlier. I changed my status to "I'm available" but it still shows me with the red background.
Old May 19 2024, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuthfairy View Post
When set my unavailable status for one day but I became available earlier. I changed my status to "I'm available" but it still shows me with the red background.
Hi Tuthfairy,
I moved your post to the thread about display issues. I just tested this and it is working. Did you click the green check after changing your status back to available to accept the change?
Try reloading your farms and see if it has changed. If it still hasn't then try again to set it to available and click the green check at the bottom of the pop up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 02 2024, 02:44 AM

I was looking in farm stats for mulberry trees and it wasn't showing any even though I was on a farm that showed there was some ready in 1.7 hours. Cleared memcache restarted game no difference so looked manually and harvested some. Then as a matter of interest went to my other account and it was the same.
Just wondering if there is any reason or is it another one of the games many quirks.
Old Jun 02 2024, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevat508 View Post
I was looking in farm stats for mulberry trees and it wasn't showing any even though I was on a farm that showed there was some ready in 1.7 hours. Cleared memcache restarted game no difference so looked manually and harvested some. Then as a matter of interest went to my other account and it was the same.
Just wondering if there is any reason or is it another one of the games many quirks.
Hi kevat

Those trees were not ready by the time you searched for them.

The farm stats. have different options at the top of the window for you to choose/change.

The second option from the left, let you check items Ready, Growing, Wasted.
As the trees were not ready to harvest, you could change the second option from Ready to Growing and in the third option you could choose the time.

You have full information about Farm Stats in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...38#post6572738
Old Jun 02 2024, 11:05 AM

Default Mulberry trees not showing in farm stats

On the farm stats it didn't matter what option i picked it didnt show any mulberry trees anywhere. I have just checked again and it is still not showing mulberry trees anywhere on either of my accounts.
Sorry i might not have made myself clear i went to another farm where i thought there might be some and harvested them there by looking for them.
Old Jun 02 2024, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevat508 View Post
On the farm stats it didn't matter what option i picked it didnt show any mulberry trees anywhere. I have just checked again and it is still not showing mulberry trees anywhere on either of my accounts.
Sorry i might not have made myself clear i went to another farm where i thought there might be some and harvested them there by looking for them.

Hi kevat

Farm stats lists the products you get from the trees.

Mulberry trees give your Silk worms, so you have to search for those.
Old Jun 02 2024, 11:39 AM

Red face

Thank you very much Mary. I feel a fool now for not looking at that properly in all the years I have been playing and never noticed.
I am not going to ask about some of the other minor problems as i know about them and work round them.
Once again Thanks a lot.
Old Mar 18 2022, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
Facebook switched my version to new from classic and the top half of farmtown screen is missing it takes me twice as long to move as much as I can to center it. I tried for 5 days attempting to remove face gaming tab on my computer for I suspect farmtown plays through there. I can't remove the video gaming tab nor switch back to classic on Facebook. Does anyone have any info on this?
Hi Kongo,
You won't be able to switch back to the classic version and I am surprised you have been able to use it this long. You do not have to go through the gaming tab at the top of the page either.

You should be able to get to Farm Town from the link in your shortcuts in the left column of your Facebook home page or from the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums and get the correct page layout.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 18 2022 at 10:06 AM.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide