Old May 21 2010, 08:59 AM

Smile

Maegaret;3542890]where do i get pigs from please
Old May 21 2010, 09:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
So you always say.

You want your trees harvested? Can do, just let me know. I still enjoy rending fruit. Ha -

Little Wing, who NEVER stalks
Come to my farm, I will hire you. I did about 200 last night to put in the facilities but theres still 8500+ left you can harvest. Then, you can come back here and tell everybody I was telling the truth and you were mistaken
Old May 21 2010, 09:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maegaret View Post
where do i get pigs from please
Gifts only
Old May 21 2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
Can I ask: when did the game - for those who seem unhappy with the facilities and such - stop becoming fun for you? Why does it have to be so much of a chore, to the point where you worry about how many cows, how many crops of this or that, in order to get cheese, flour, berries, whatever?

You are computing, instead of just having fun. I saw the same thing last year when FT players started whipping out the calculator to figure out how much pineapple to plant, versus anything else. For most of us who have been playing for more than six months (for example), we have plenty of money and enough room to plant and then to produce at whatever facilities we own. Why angst over it?

I've been playing for about a year and three months. I have three farms, all but two of the facilities, many millions of coins and I play every day. I've had a total blast collecting all of it, and I never worried a bit; I just enjoyed.

If I have enough wheat for flour, then I produce it. If I have enough flour for pizza, then I make it. If I don't, then I either play with something else on the farm or I step away from it until my crops are ready and I can harvest and start producing again. I still go in the marketplace and help other farmers, and I still pop on my neighbors' farms for a shout-out. I'm still having fun and it's not costing me a second's tension or stress.

I guess I don't understand. I know some people thrive on stress and tension, many people are very competitive when it comes to games and others are just worry-warts. The creators of FT have given us every single thing we have asked for. Think of it: when I started playing in March 2009, the highest level was 34, crops were very limited and so were the decorations and such. We didn't have any flowers. We barely had fencing. Now, we have so many wonderful things to play with, and people are still agonizing, now over things like how much milk they need to make cheese.

Sit back and enjoy it! So what if you can't keep all your facilities pumping at top speed? What are you going to do with all those coins, anyhow? Collect them until we are allocated Farm Number Four? That's a good idea, but why worry about it when it may not ever happen? Enjoy what you have now, have fun, and maybe give a little 'thanks' shout-out to the game gurus who have worked so hard to keep everybody happy.

So, with that in mind: Thanks, Farm Town Gurus! I'm still having a blast.

Little Wing
Thank you! I was beginning to wonder if maybe I was missing the point planting a little of this and a little of that. I'm playing this for relaxation, not to make myself crazy. The facilities have really made the game for me.
Old May 21 2010, 10:55 AM

was thinking roasted chestnuts could be added to snack factory and soybeans into milk in dairy... really need a textile facility badly and a coffee grinder/coffeehouse. Think it is very unfair we have to depend on gifts for most of the trees; takes way too long to build up a big enough orchard and fuel is needed alot too so then u wait for trees even longer!
Old May 21 2010, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtosga View Post
was thinking roasted chestnuts could be added to snack factory and soybeans into milk in dairy... really need a textile facility badly and a coffee grinder/coffeehouse. Think it is very unfair we have to depend on gifts for most of the trees; takes way too long to build up a big enough orchard and fuel is needed alot too so then u wait for trees even longer!

ask your friends to send you more trees. ask them what they want and send it to them.

Use the Forum Search to Find Your Topic
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...236&farm_ix=21
Old May 21 2010, 11:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Roses_to_Ashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottyF View Post
Im finding that it is impossible to use the sandwich bakery and pizza at the same time. there is no way to produce enough cheese to use all 3 of these . If there is I haven't found it. My pizza facility is becoming useless to me.
best thing I could suggest is ask for friend ti send you milk... ad a second milk facility on another farm and keep accepting cows..
Old May 21 2010, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustHikk View Post

Assuming you max each facility once a day. [...]
Both of those make tomatos the limiting factor, not cheese. [...]
because your own facility is not the only way to get cheese. With enough neighbors, you can have enough cheese to max out daily without even owning a dairy facility or a cow.
And the impetus to keeping all six maxed out at once is tomatoes, not cheese
The only way you can "max each facility once a day" is to have lots of people come in and speed up your production. If you and your neighbours really have enough lack of outside life for them to be able to come in at your beck and call instantly every time you stuff your facilities (and vice versa), more power to you. (But why stop at once a day?)

My numbers are based strictly on a self-sustaining farm at its _natural_ maximum rate - i.e. no production-speeding from others, minimal gifts (primarily the unproduceable ground coffee and pickles). That was the whole point of the puzzle for me. But then again, I've never played games quite the way other people seem to play them.
Old May 21 2010, 04:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question just some questions for future use of farmtown

I am enjoying all of the facilities but I am wondering when we will be able to buy a coffee mill to grind our coffee. Also, are we going to get anymore levels? Oh one more thing, why cann't we be able to buy hotdog sausage from our semi's?
Thanks,
Ann Marie

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread