Old Mar 20 2011, 09:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Grumpy, I mean Grumpa, that is a very crude remark, and it needs refinement.

You betya

need more crude remarks. oops mean need more crude oil.

how about 3 wells on each farm.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 20 2011, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat909 View Post
I bought the new boat, too...and I love it!! Again, thanks so much!
I agree - especially the 16-fish corners ... they sometimes took more time to clear than the larger bodies of water. Now it's usually 1 click and on to the next. Love all the improvements, thanks.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Mar 20 2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
there is a way to set up friends lists in FB and you can use that to send your gifts it makes my gift sending take about 2 min and i do it 3 times a day.... if you would like to know how let me know
hello I have a farm town friends list but could you let me know what you do to improve the gift sending technique please
Old Mar 20 2011, 12:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Go to 'send gifts'. Choose the tab for farmtown friends lists (last tab on the right). Look down, and you'll see 'filter friends'. Click that and the name of your list should come up. Then you'll see the people on that list only. I find I can send far more than 32 gifts if I do them in batches.

I have 2 ft lists - one for gifts, one for inviting to work facilities, as not all my ft friends do both and I don't want to pester the wrong ones.
Old Mar 20 2011, 01:00 PM

oh now i know why i could do more with the honey,and suddenly have more ethanol. the last one i was through my stack of ethanol. today, (didnt use all of my petro barrels for making the ethanol) i could make more parfum. its was strange to me, because i didnt have anything left of ethanol. thanks a lot devs.
am i reading right? gonna whe have a kind of rewards in the near future for producing stuff? if so great. i'am curious anyway about that one
Old Mar 20 2011, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Thanks so much for all the updates. I love the way you respond to your fans' suggestions and requests. I'm not sure why you are so resistant to the requests for a "store all" button on the gift box.
One big blooper.. the Ice Cream Shop looks like it belongs in the circus! UGLY!!
thats youre opinion! i love the ice cream shop! its BEAUTIFUL for me
dont worry i'am not mad about youre opinion, i respect youres. but i like it anyway
Old Mar 20 2011, 02:30 PM

Very well said
Old Mar 20 2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath-H View Post
Go to 'send gifts'. Choose the tab for farmtown friends lists (last tab on the right). Look down, and you'll see 'filter friends'. Click that and the name of your list should come up. Then you'll see the people on that list only. I find I can send far more than 32 gifts if I do them in batches.

I have 2 ft lists - one for gifts, one for inviting to work facilities, as not all my ft friends do both and I don't want to pester the wrong ones.
fantastic thank you
Old Mar 20 2011, 03:32 PM
Account Not Linked

im runny out of cheese very quickly. I have two dairy processing facilities but im still short with cheese, could you please make it faster in processing cheese or make an ordering facility that makes facilities produce quickly, like the ordering station. please please..i get frustrated with my pizza, burger, taco and diner that doest have enough cheese :/
Old Mar 20 2011, 04:40 PM

I love the new help tab which shows what ingredients go into each product EXCEPT it's almost impossible to tell from the pictures what some of the ingredients are! Obviously I recognize a lot of them from working with them, and I know cotton rolls are for t-shirts and shirts and silk rolls are for wedding dresses and ties -- but now I can tell the difference between sheep wool rolls and llama wool rolls. Same with herbs. I can't really tell the different between rosemary, basil, and sage. Help, please! How about names to go with the seeds, please?!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Closed Thread