Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 01 2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
Just confirmed that only the crop / tree and chopping harvests which are hired out and done by other people will show up in your storage.
IF YOU TRY TO DO YOUR OWN HARVESTING YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING!

Please fix it to where we can do our own work.
Hi. sorry you are having problems. I just harvested wheat, tomatoes myself using the new harvest plow combine and everything went to storage.
Fritz
Old May 01 2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
Hi. sorry you are having problems. I just harvested wheat, tomatoes myself using the new harvest plow combine and everything went to storage.
Fritz
Hi, this problem is one that Myspace users are experiencing at the moment.

Last edited by Tony D; May 01 2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old May 01 2011, 06:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
Fritz
thats because they fixed FB and left myspace busted
Old May 01 2011, 03:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt4u2nv View Post
Is anyone having a problem with the screen freezing up when an employee uses the harvest-plow combine? My farmtown just locks up and i can't move the cursor or the screen. I have to exit and come back in everytime, so now i don't hire multiple.

Also, why are the items from say the Sports Accessory Factory, that I got from working a neighbors factories, not showing up in the Non-ingredients filter so i can sell them with other non-use items? They don't have the green question mark in the corner that tells us info on the item, like were it's used.
yes im having the freezing screen issue which i really annoying as for your last issue if its an end product it wont have a green question mark and it wont go into non ingredients as it goes into a service facility . Hope that helps x
Old May 01 2011, 11:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Ah-ha! I believe the mystery is solved with my combine working / not recognised. I realised it was only working on one farm. When I hid buildings to harvest flowers, there it was. It had been in storage, definitely, I saw it there - but had put itself back on the farm. Fingers crossed it's working now.

Last edited by Kath-H; May 01 2011 at 11:01 AM. Reason: typo
Old May 01 2011, 11:30 AM
Account Not Linked

this is the only game where i can say im addicted and get withdrawal symptoms .. so thank you for continually making it great xxx
Old May 01 2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul View Post
hi there,

we just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Mother's day items.

2. Product adjustments:

- tripled production in cinnamon factory
- cheese production is now twice as fast, 2 hours instead of 4, this is like duplicating production if you have enough milk
- salt received as gift now comes in batches of 200 instead of 100

3. Plower 5 x 5 (fc): if you already own the plower 4 x 4, then you can buy this new plower to plow up to 25 fields at a time.

4. Friend activity panel: right below the game screen there is a panel that shows you how your friends are helping you, like who: Sent you regular/farm cash gifts, sent you ingredients, worked at your facilities, worked at your farm, sold you products, watered your flowers, etc.

5. Sell all selected products in market: each product in the market window will have a check box in the upper left corner (except when using the non-ingredients filter). Also, there is a 'sell selected' button below the filter selector (top-right) that will allow you to sell all selected (checked) products in one click.

The check box state is remembered from session to session so if you have a set of products that you always sell, you just need to check those products only once.

Once a product is selected it will show as selected on all the filters.

6. Harvest-plow combine 5 x 5 (fc): if you already own the harvester 5 x 5 and the plower 5 x 5, then you can buy this new harvest-plow combine to harvest and plow 25 fields at once.

If you own this tool and someone hires you for multiple jobs including harvest and plow, you will be able to use this tool as well.

7. Harvest storage increased: this time we increased the storage by 50% so you should be able to play longer time before your storage get's full again.

8. Pool bar (fc): produce cocktails. You can produce peach liqueur in the distillery.

Apple martini
bloody mary
sex on the beach
mojito
pina colada
bourbon highball
bellini
sangria

9. Sports accesories factory (coins): produce sports accesories. The maple tree can now be chopped, then the logs used in the sawmill to produce the maple lumber pile. You need the maple lumber pile to produce some sports accesories and, in the future, some fine musical instruments.

Foil
volleyball ball
flat bow and arrows
bowling pin
swimming goggles
ping pong racket
shuttlecocks
basket

10. Sports arena (coins): this is a service facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Hotdog
french fries
cheese burger
orange soda
farmerade
foil
bowling pins
flat bow and arrows
ping pong racket
basket

11. Glass factory, school-office supplies factory and dance club: coming tomorrow

we are also considering when a hire multiple is used for the employee to tele-transport always, so you don't have to wait for the harvest progress bars to finish in order to start plowing.

On the next release we will make several improvements to the gifting system and provide the capability for specific products and crops leveling, each product and crop will have 5 or 10 different levels, based on the total amounts of products done or crops harvested. The level will be used in the future to grant you different benefits.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--raul
im glad there's new combine tool easy to used less time wasted..
Old May 01 2011, 11:57 AM

Can you make harvest lines darker the faint grey is hard to see for me on yellow crops likw wheat.

Please drop the FV idea I don't want to have to collect 20 gifts to build a barn or whatever.
Old May 02 2011, 01:45 AM

Please drop the FV idea I don't want to have to collect 20 gifts to build a barn or whatever.[/quote]

I totally agree - I thought that sometimes all the silliness on FV was juvenile - breeding coloured sheep and asking for love potions!!! I dont think the Devs will go that route - they have strived hard I think so far to make this a more "serious" game with some element of fun - like Easter and the easter comp. But I think they are trying hard to keep those of us who are at the top of the levels interested and give us something to strive for. I like the idea of some recognition for planting thousands of crops other than getting farm coins and buying with them.
BTW - I love the combine (its working great now) thank you thank you.
Old May 02 2011, 02:20 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Please drop the FV idea I don't want to have to collect 20 gifts to build a barn or whatever.
I totally agree - I thought that sometimes all the silliness on FV was juvenile - breeding coloured sheep and asking for love potions!!! I dont think the Devs will go that route - they have strived hard I think so far to make this a more "serious" game with some element of fun - like Easter and the easter comp. But I think they are trying hard to keep those of us who are at the top of the levels interested and give us something to strive for. I like the idea of some recognition for planting thousands of crops other than getting farm coins and buying with them.
BTW - I love the combine (its working great now) thank you thank you.[/quote]

i totally agree here!!! i love ft, think it is much cooler than the "other" major farm game, simply cuz i dont have to keep building all my stuff!!! i hate feeling like a beggar, and when i have to ask my neighbors to send me building materials, its a pain in the a#$!! so please please please, nothing like them, they SUCK!!! FARMTOWN RULZZZZ!!!!
Closed Thread